Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Fly Molo posted:

maybe the folks who did that port aren’t r-----d

What the hell man, we don't talk like that in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

After D2's launch, anyone preordering anything Bungie makes is a giant dingus!!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

It's about sending a MESSAGE.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yeah TLW is no joke and I'm surprised you haven't tried it out sooner. Just point at jerk and hold trigger down, they die.

There's more that good players can do with it too.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

haveblue posted:

What is that music? I'm sure I've heard it before

Apparently it's a Beck song!

But not the one everyone knows Beck by.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Well now that they're a small independent studio they really gotta find a way to bring in money now!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Anyone that runs bottom tree striker brings shame on these forums.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That assumes everyone is 750. If you're just coming back to the game and get into lobbies with 700's it's a loving grind (matchmaking strongly prefers to group you with similarly powerful players).

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

lol as if destiny is going to get any new players on the consoles

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yes we need to get some dork to spend several hours writing a destiny tutorial that two people in the next year will ever bother to read, and one of them will be OP's mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Fenchurch is stuck in the abyss and when someone gets the world first raid clear special items will be for sale (silver only) in eververse.