Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

xzzy posted:

Yeah TLW is no joke and I'm surprised you haven't tried it out sooner. Just point at jerk and hold trigger down, they die.

There's more that good players can do with it too.

It just didn't do more for me than what smugglers could and it requires the helm and gloves and only 8 round mag and it's exotic.

But i honestly feel like the stability on console has taken a stealth buff because its feeling much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Yeah same. Love my twilight but its ADS speed is poo poo without the helm.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

The only energy weapons i use at all are, Wavesplitter, Twilight Oath, Erentil and Black Scopion.

In the primary slot its pretty much only Smugglers and hoping TLW starts really working me.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Looks like season of eververse. So many emotes and sparrows and poo poo.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

First 60 seconds of my gaming session last night and i get this little tasty clip.

https://youtu.be/56kSXjy-chc

That ornament makes the gun longer, fyi. 700 silver.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

texaholic posted:

Do we know what catalysts are coming with Shadowkeep? Confirmed by bungie not and data mined

Im waiting for that sweet sweet Wavesplitter catalyst

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

+10 Range and +30 Weapon size, eh?

Weapon size = reserves = get more ammo on green pickup, right?

Yes and... i think so? Bungie and their vague poo poo

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Daric posted:

Everyone knows the length of the gun doesn't matter, what you should really care about is the width of the gun

Well i think it does both. Doesn't come with lube for when i gently caress blueberries with it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

cvnvcnv posted:

Moon's haunted.

Buy Eververse