Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.
gently caress me. My local friends are all PS4 owners and when D2 was announced they all scoffed. "Even though I put in hundreds of hours on Destiny, Destiny 2 is dumb and it'll be boring and gently caress that." Suddenly after yesterday it's "LET'S GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER TIME TO GO DESTINY HOO-RAH." At the same time, my friends I do a lot of PC stuff with are all excited to get D2 on PC.

I'm gonna have to level two sets of characters. God dammit Bungie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

that's still reading like a very strange choice to me. depending on how you acquire power weapon ammo, there'd be no reason to not run rockets or lmg's if their acquisition is at all limited. snipers and shotguns in the low-impact class are going to be even more poorly off than they currently are.

One of the streamers I was reading yesterday was saying that bodyshots with a sniper are OHK.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

PathAsc posted:

Almost done with the thorn and razelighter quests. :shobon:

E:I have yet to get hatemail, despite so much bagging and taunting

Whaddup just now getting razelighter buddy :hf: I should be able to get razelighter and darkdrinker tomorrow and I just hit 400 tonight.

I gotta get people together to help me get OP though. The assorted fire team to do all the bullshit work is gonna be a pain in the rear end - especially this weeks nightfall. It just took a rando group I got on reddit almost an hour to kill the final boss.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

DrNutt posted:

I'm not sure what kind of schedule you are working with, but I would really like to knock out outbreak prime to finish my RoI book.

Aww poo poo I am on PS4. I'm on Bone also but I'm not trying to complete books on both.

I'm actually on PS4! I usually play after like, 7-8PM EST until about Midnight during the week unless something crazy is going on in my personal life. Doing it on my hunter if that makes a difference for the group makeup.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Might be the wrong thread to ask in but any PS4 bros that are around mind helping me knock out the Sunless Cell strike for the exotic swords? Need to get solar and void, so we can wreck the arc knight when we drop in and try and kill the other two together + alak hul at the end to do it all in one go.

I'm getting a whole lot of nothing from Fireteams on reddit. :sigh:

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

I can wait until then, for sure!

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

If you want to add Tensokuu if you haven't I'll gladly help you guys too

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Just so you guys are aware, from the press kit:

"The Destiny 2 beta will feature more than twenty weapons for players to equip, including three Exotics: Sweet Business, Sunshot, and Risk Runner. Three armor sets are available for each class, for a total of nine complete sets and forty-five individual pieces."

Just so you don't spend all weekend trying to find a ton of armor/weapons because that poo poo isn't there.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Stolen from Reddit but goddamn.

Also, because of the turbine speed, I couldn't tell if I was dropping frames like crazy or why my guardian felt like he was dragging rear end in quick sand during the turbine section. Didn't hang me up, but felt awkward as hell because of the way visuals work there.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Looks like I'll be rolling with PS4 Crew this time around, as my local friends all went and dropped their preorders or have "personal lives" or whatever the gently caress that means.

All for the better, probably. Nice people, cool to have beers with, but hot drat the raids were very difficult for them to do.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

CheeseFactory posted:

Sounds like you need new friends.

Tell me, what are your thoughts on the hit animated film, Moana?

Tell me about it.

Saw about 20 minutes and thought it was fairly enjoyable. Like the Rock. Like oceans. Weird... sentient oceans?

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Guys lay off Bungo it's only their second game they're still learning jeeeeeeeez

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Legs Benedict posted:

if you or anyone you know have suffered from mesothelioma are one of these individuals please let me know ASAP since the clan is almost full

tyvm

The Tensokuu there is my Battle.net account so if you need space you can decline it. You added me on PS4 which is most important. :)

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Emron posted:

I'm going on vacation on the 8th and when I get back everyone is gonna be way kitted out while I'm running through story missions as a lil baby noob

It comes out in the middle of my class week and while I'm watching my parents place while they're on vacation. Probably won't see much playtime until Friday or the weekend so I hear ya.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

I think it was kinda implied when he talks about getting the bone to call for reinforcements that he was going to call in the Hive but maybe I was reaching.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Goddammit. Work then class and I finally get home and just want to chill out and permission error is going to cost me my night. Gotta be up at 530AM for work again, then class after work again. :sigh:

Guess there's always Friday evening.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

So is the best thing to do just burn through the main story then do all the adventures and lost sectors after you hit 20? I got to like level five around the start of the EDZ doing a public event and just farming kills (because that poo poo is fun) but I did wander into a lost sector I never saw the sign for and ended up completing it before I realized where I was.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

That works. Just didn't want to hit 20 and find I hosed my chances of easy gearing towards the raid because I burned too much stuff early on while exploring/having fun.

I'll just do what I run past and not worry about it.

Wish they'd get the clan thing up and running though.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Calaveron posted:

A wacky bipolar AI that's teetering on the deep end from isolation shouldn't work after GladOS but man I love Failsafe. Her lines are pretty well done (the way she goes Ugh, humans cracks me the hell up) and her disdain for Cayde is well written and meritorious

This is kinda Bungie's shtick with AI though. Bungie loves a good AI Rampancy plot; they used it in Marathon, and in Halo, and Failsafe is showing signs of it too.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Requested to join Big Dumb Space Men because I guess I’ll play this stupid dead game again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Which of the goon clans has some openings and has someone who can accept invites?