Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I was fumbling comparing the rewards you get for Titan's first mission, the first gold gear, and accidentally chose the armor (as a Warlock). I don't mind because I was about to complain about falling whenever you aim mid flight (the armor lets you float and ADS), but can I redo the mission to get the other gear?

(Also the armor looks corny af)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

A little lame. Got this dorky golden angel costume instead of the mysterious cloud-spirit helmet.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Guessing you can't transfer exotic abilities onto different gear? Not to combine, just to have the cosmetics of one and the abilities of an other.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

You eventually get enough points to unlock all abilities, even if you can't use them at once, right? Bunch of them sound cool.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Unless I missed something, I don't like that you can't control when to activate your melee ability. It's made me use melee less instead of more. Always annoying when you forget and activate it at an inopportune time.

Also I don't like mapping functions to button holding, but Destiny's far from the first offender.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

So Bungie isn't budging on consumable shaders? I know there was some uproar at the game's release.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

I probably won't get deep enough into the the post campaign stuff to amass rained upon quantities. I'm mostly playing it as a SP game.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Live At Five! posted:

I prefer how shaders work in D2. I felt like I just used like 1 or 2 shaders I liked in D1 and forgot about them. I love mixing and matching shaders to maximize how much of a clown I look like. Also the effects when spawning in are a solid addition, love the vex effect I have now.

Being mixable and being consumable are two separate things.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Is it be possible to get absolutely nothing out of a loot chest (public event), or did something go wrong?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What's up with getting sparrows so late? Io especially felt egregious on foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Do I just spend tokens/up reputation wherever I can or are there better uses?

Why doesn't the game explain any of this?