Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I hope Armor 2.0 don't involve grinds like this, and doing things like "play 10 crucible games" or "kill 100 titans in crucible". That would be seriusly not fun.

The thing is... I like gambit, I have not problems with task in gambit. But don't force me to play crucible. Other people hate gambit. Other people hate assaults (for real reasons, they are too loong). Quest like this that force people to play all the content, are nasty grinds.

I wish the conditions where . this OR this OR this, letting you choose where to put your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am starting using the mid tree in the arc warlock subclass, the one that shot a huge laser beam. Is kind of nice for general pve shenigans. Short super, but long enough to kill some bastard even if are not concentrated in the same spot. With the arms to summon a arc guardian spirit, is kind of a chill and nice way to do pvp.

What this mean? it means is going to be nerfed, because when I find something cool in a destiny game, is because is op.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Roman posted:

Chaos Reach is fine. If anything Well of Radiance is the thing that will be nerfed or tweaked somehow. It's just too good and trivializes a lot of content.

I like it, It give structure to the game. Places where you are safe, and places with risk. It allow for strategies where otherwise everyone would be on his own. Sometimes I feel people is against magic.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The "solution" to well of radiance in raids / endgame content is trivial. Add sources of damage that outdamage the heal. The menagerie have that giant knights in the "hunted" phase that do that. A raid can give the boss a weapon that do that.

"Solution" with quotes, because I don't consider it a problem, but the oposite, an asset.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Calaveron posted:

The hive just make everything worse

Ever faction have annoying enemies. But the hive only have witches has annoying, and they are usually easy to deal with paying attention to the shield and shooting from afar.

Every other unit in the hive arsenal is just a loot piñata. The lore of the hive is kind of cool, and they have this aesthetic of "Egyptian Mummy Crabs" that is cool and easy on the eyes.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I hope they thrown us warlocks a bone if they nerf lunafaction AND the well.

Like, give us a new super by having a item that change how one of our suppers work.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

My favorite exotic armour at the moment is getway artist, but I would not use it with albalest because then you have to use a automatic rifle on seconday, and you still need something to kill mayors. For that build, is best to use one of the beam rays (like the fire one) . or Le Monarque. I believe any pve weapon set needs one weapon for trash mobs, one weapon for mayors, and one weapon for boses. If you have one weapon that can fullfill two roles then you are free to equip whatever, but thats not the case here.

So the arbalest+getway artist build they have show is terrible. Arbalest in a really good weapon, but the ammo limit make it terrible at general PvE.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I use to be good in PvP with warlocks, but using blink and the nova bomb, that dont exist or are nerfed versions. I feel this limit the potential of warlocks in pvp. Perhaps hunter is the pvp class and you are not supposed to play crucible if you play warlock.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

General Battuta posted:

Precursor trailer, descendant trailer

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

this is why new light players will have his separate baby-safe enviroment

I also have a 0 glory game recorded. but would be disingenous to show it, I am terrible at pvp at the moment

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Speaking of getting yourself better controls

Do the Pros version of the control pads are noticeable better?
Do wired controllers hare more responsive than bluetooth ones?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Playing this game on console sounds like unbearable trash IMO

I played for a long time on a Black and White TV with my commodore 64. Loading a game would take half a hour with not guarantee the game will load correctly, having to load it again if the tape fails to read the bits correctly (something that could happen 3 or 4 times).

But the VIC chip inside the C64 was 60 FPS

We only have to wait 1 year for the PS5
With the PS5 we will probably have the option to play 60 FPS on most games

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

xzzy posted:

If you are screwed, all their gear is going to be bumped to 750 power on October 1 so at least you aren't permanently screwed.

I wonder if that include characters created but with a very low level. Will my alts be bumped to 750 despite being like level 30?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Bungie accidentally made Destiny, and every time they make changes to the game are failures to implement their "vision".

I am sure their vision would be a cool 40$ game that people would play for a week and then uninstall.

What we have is the result of their failures mixed with what people want. And is kind of a fun game.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

curried lamb of God posted:

I don't think I've used a scout rifle in this game yet

we need a scout rifle that starts health regeneration on hit (1) + pvp maps with long distances (2) + endgame pve content with enemy snipers (3)

I believe we are getting 2 and 3.

2 will probably be dropped when people will complain

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

[idiot post removed]

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Emron posted:

Sounds like the lunas/rally barricade nerf coming is that it will just increase reload speed, not auto reload.

https://www.shacknews.com/article/102890/destiny-2-all-exotic-warlock-armor#aeon-soul

Control+F "your allies"

Sanguine Alchemy

Intrinsic Perk: Heightened Senses – Standing in a rift grants you and your allies heightened senses, allowing you to retain your radar while ADS. Additionally, powerful enemies are visually marked and can be tracked without line of sight.

I am dissapointed, Bungie.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Monday_ posted:

Bring back one hit kill grenades.

This would help a lot. I have basically not aim but I can drop a grenade in panic. Grenades is basically how I managed to win games in trials or osiris, sometimes forgetting I had a weapon equiped.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

hot take:

the new exotic heavy machine gun coming with shadowkeep will be top tier pvp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

watch the preload be disabled by this and laugh

Edit:
Roman already did it first, drat