Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I might have missed it, is there going to be a Digital Deluxe upgrade option from the base game like other Activision games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Danger posted:

Also 17 campaign missions. I'm guessing a bunch of the missions will be saved for the end game, like all the poo poo that opened up after TK and RoI's campaign.

Lots of returning exotics too, but at least they changed up the perks quite a bit.

I wonder if there'll be quest steps to pad the campaign like the DLC's. 'Do X Patrols, Kill X Cabal in any activity'

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Anyone else order from Amazon know when to expect the pre-order code?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I'll admit it, I actually miss the Grimoire. I just don't see how they can something like The Book of Sorrows and have it be as memorable with in-game dialogue. Maybe if there's enough demand they'll add an in-game codex to serve that purpose?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Are bounties back in the game? Do you unlock them after finishing the campaign like patrols?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Waffle House posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2232592

Join up friendo, here's the Over-over-overflow.

Request sent on Gassire.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Right, but it was generally believed that regular drops capped at 265 and the only way to get higher than that was Luminous Engrams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Are gunsmith telemetry ghost shells broken or are the drops just super rare? I got shell 2 days ago with void and solar and haven't seen a single one.