Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I am looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Online?
This poo poo happened in the playground in school back when i was at least 7 or 8 years old.
"If you beat MGS 15 times you can play as meryl". Well i have beaten in 3 times now and my costume changed. So i'll try that

I beat MGS 13 times before the game stopped working :v:
The whole missigno glitch.

Now it's just much easier to find stuff like that

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Maybe it's going to handle pvp like overwatch did during it's 1st few months? weekly extra pvp mode that changes?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
does the beta reset when the game releases or do stuff from the beta carry over in the released version?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Policenaut posted:

I'd be down for a PS4 Discord.

+1

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
SOON

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
isn't the disc just a drm thing now. since the game is basically completely installed on the ps4???

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Tei posted:

the beauty of physical disc is that you can sell the game, or even create new accounts for the same game

I made one for my cousin, so he could play with his own titan when was visiting my house :3, that titan punching dregs in the cosmodrome was my cousin all this time

That's why it confuses me that the disc caused read errors.
I prefer physical games but to be fair, you can do the same with primary accounts. Buy the game on the account that is set to primary on the PS4 and you can play the game on other accounts on that PS4 and you can play the game on another PS4 while logged in to the primary account.

Good for when you have a friend and you split the price on digital games.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Why would that be weird?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Skeletron posted:

I'm all digital baby. It's a bit more expensive but PSN has sales pretty frequently. Just keep an eye on the PS4 Deals reddit. No changing discs. We in the 21st century now.

I hope one day. We will be able to buy physical disc and not have to change discs. when switching games without having bought it digitally

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

RBA Starblade posted:

Is there a quest for MIDA? I'll get on that one asap then. Is the Mini Tool a random drop?

yes.
No its not a random drop.
you get the mini tool for finishing the quest. and the multi tool for continuing and finishing the other steps of the questsline

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Play with goons.

We did the nightfall last night. We had 12 minutes left on the clock

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

poptart_fairy posted:

I get annoyed when someone shows up last second to an event and gets exotic engrams, where I get nothing but another sidearm. :mad:

the grass is always greener on the other side

Dude could have been grinding for hours before...

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Mykkel posted:

So just bought the game, didn't play first destiny. I'm level 5, or so. How gimped am I in the game if I don't purchase playstation plus?

Severely

If you want to do everything destiny offers. You need ps plus

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

RanKizama posted:

I've got a dozen or so exotics frim 155 to 277. My helm (some skull of someone) is pretty solid for my Void Warlock setup and I'm bumping my Wardriff Coil whenever I can because it's fun. Other than that I've been infusing my legendary raid guns as I've been able to but getting higher level gear to do it with seems to be an issue for me right now. Are lower level exotics still worth infusing up later on? I've got a Sunburst, Sweet Business, and Borealis that are all around 240 or so.

Join the discord
https://discord.gg/pxZ7Wk

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Is there a compiled list of all Xbone crew gifs.

Because they are wonderful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

mikeraskol posted:

On the drill area, if you trust one person on your team you can send them ahead while 2 people kill poo poo in the drill area.

So you get two birds with one stone - you're progressing forward because you'll get pulled into the boss room when that guy starts the fight while also getting additional time from killing the drill area enemies.

That's how we did it when it was the rings.

One person focuses on getting to the end. the rest try to jump through as many rings as possible