Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hell yeah warlock supremacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Waffle House posted:

A day later and I'm a little sad that we won't have access to Venus or Mars in D2 until some expansion content drops (?), but it looks like the playspaces are going to be large and engaging enough that I'll be very happy with this leg of the Destiny 2 experience. I'm expecting this to feel a lot like Vanilla, and am half expecting a loot cave to be discovered.

vvvvv :siren: Carehards only after this point :siren: vvvvv

I photoshopped Luke Smith's hoodie onto the original Signal Received Alpha Lupi Array. All three spheres fit, but idkwtf to do with this information. Coloration is arbitrary and just for visual pop purposes. faaaaaaarrrtttt

Never stop posting, and please keep doing these. I bet Smith reads this thread and wanted you specifically to do this.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Don't know, I'm not a sweaty streamlord so I wasn't invited to play

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

texaholic posted:

Wait what? I thought they confirmed there won't be dedicated servers.

They're dedicated, just not run by Bungie. They're run by dedicated fans like yourself!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kadath posted:

The chrome Hawkmoon with light up feathers on magic bullets is the best, with the possible exception of the solid gold Monte Carlo while wearing the all gold shader on the gold sparrow.

Monte Carlo so good in gold and all that you said. Dragon juju is style incarnate.

I really want to see the fusions in 2 so drat bad.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Duke posted:

Purple Molesto is the best.

I'm saving up my dust for that skin. Got a nice triple with it the other day but forgot to record

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Molesto touches you when you're most vulnerable and severely affects your friends/fireteam

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Almost done with the thorn and razelighter quests. :shobon:

E:I have yet to get hatemail, despite so much bagging and taunting

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Can't imagine why

I stopped trying lately, just worried about bounties and such. Also I suck. Namaste

xzzy posted:

I wouldn't say that, being under 1.0 and teabagging is generally a pretty good method to get crabby messages.

I was thinking this, having a shitter like me being smug would produce much hate.

Tensokuu posted:

Whaddup just now getting razelighter buddy :hf: I should be able to get razelighter and darkdrinker tomorrow and I just hit 400 tonight.

I gotta get people together to help me get OP though. The assorted fire team to do all the bullshit work is gonna be a pain in the rear end - especially this weeks nightfall. It just took a rando group I got on reddit almost an hour to kill the final boss.

Are you on bone? I'm down to do poo poo whenever I'm on.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just want to harvest the beautiful power of hate. I need to start and finish outbreak prime too if anyone needs a warlock. I don't give a poo poo about my book, just guns forever.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yay armsday, I hope I get a good roll on whatever

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I got my solar one from a pub group. Took a second try because the first mission bugged out ofc. Have thorn now as well, and that thing is fun.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kadath posted:

Ularg and I tried to do the arc sword with a pubbie a few weeks ago. He wasnt on mike but we made a point of going into party chat and yelling "please dont kill the arc one! I need the arc sword!" a few times to let him know not to loving kill the arc one. We get through 15 mins of painful nighfall level strike with a pubbie and the arc dude shows up first in the boss battle. loving dude supers it and kills it instantly.

We killed the other two knights immediatley and then slow rolled killing Ala Cool until the window had way passed because gently caress pubbies. Ran it again with 2 other goons and knocked it out in like 10 mins.

I had to have gotten lucky with the matchmaking. We zoned in, everyone pulled out a legendary solar sword, and I think that made it really simple to know we were all on the same page. I'll be forever cursed with jajajajajabrbr pub groups from now on, surely.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

texaholic posted:

Wonder what is in the TWAB later today? Probably an announcement of when they are going to make an announcement.

The cabal took the soccer ball and went home, we chase them to get it back. The vex weaponize the vuvuzela (more than it is) and in doing so unravel the universe. Oryx appears on the view about being trans due to worm infestation.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Where do I sign up for that?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Meat Dimension posted:

I will embrace holding X/square and hailing Satan

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I've taken to destroying things in my immediate inventory for glimmer/space /parts. It's liberating since I only use certain things all the time anyway. gently caress snipers, I'll fusion in special and heavy forever. They best not have hosed up vooping in 2.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I kinda want that lighthouse pulse, I am a bad. If I could get rangefinder on my saladin keeping all my other perks I could stop chasing it finally. Not that I'm unhappy with this one.

I'd love to keep whatever items are at least equipped carrying over to 2, that'd make sense to me, especially if they get level dumped for ~reasons~ but we could build them back up while we go. I'm sure we'd have new weapons we like more too. Pipe dreams.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'll ask in slack too later, but do any boners want to grind the gently caress out of archon's forge tonight? I'm going anyway, but 2 is better than 1

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

DrNutt posted:

"Heh, you guys from the tower are coddled. But out here in the WILDERNESS etc"

"You killed two gods, a time construct, and a replicator? You murder each other for training? Feh, I went fishing yesterday and chopped wood AND DIDN'T WEAR ANY SUNSCREEN OR BUG REPELLENT I GOT BIT BY MOSQUITOS. You all are entitled bitches."

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Yeah, in hardcore destiny mode if you die your character takes its ghost to the grave and you die forever losing your character. It's a dumb mode.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Did she say you're welcome?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Look, someone was mad that there was a fat pregnant stripper at the White Stallion instead of Chippendales or Thunder From Down Under being up there and just made their own pole dude instead. Can't really blame them.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Finally got a regen on orb helm, need to level it. Changed out Monte Carlo for red death and the gimmick is more fun.

All the armor and guns look cool though, which is all that matters. The search for a new vigil continues.

Also, is there some magic reason that all other sparrows go faster than mine?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

haveblue posted:

There are 3 classes of sparrows, basically- most basic legendaries go 150, special reward sparrows (faction drops etc) go 160, and the two Y1 raid sparrows have a special overdrive mode that you can feather to go much faster at the risk of exploding if you screw up.

Yeah, I've got the 160 ones, no raid ones unfortunately.

Flimflam Man posted:

You using an elite controller?

Yes, may I assume I am forever slow?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Spiv posted:

You have to set the triggers up properly, or they don't fully press and thus you don't hit max speed.

EDIT: It's the trigger full press point option something or other. Dictates how far the triggers have to travel to be considered fully pressed. Set it low.

Awesome, thanks. I'll fix this ASAP.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sparrows are fast, holy poo poo.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

It'd be swell if I could swell, let alone release.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'd dig killing a taken siva rasputin for a sick nasty warlock bond made of golden age ethernet cables.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This would be a sick GT

Hell yeah

I want this as a helmet. Left side. Also it can be a weapon if you attach the wires to it and use it as a whip as you ring down the line

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tei posted:

Flavour text:

"We lost a server behind a wall, but because we can ping it we know it still exist".

gently caress yes

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thanks for all the toc xur, can't wait to turn them into nemesis star/nlb/hereafter

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

loving ahamkara and hard light again. It's like the nine want us to know they will gently caress with us endlessly.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[ya boy Ethan couch's mom voice] sounds like a typical Saturday night for me, what's the problem?

I can't find my mlg pro hot pocket face rocket auto feeder or my limited edition Dr who fidget spinner. :spergin:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Hope in one hand and poo poo in the other and tell me which one rasheeds mom licks first

Your mom, duh. She went lez after having him and seeing what tainted seed the father had. "Never again" she swore.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

AAB posted:

been going back and watching some of the Byf/Broman lore vids and good lord this game has some cool lore. glad in des2ny: return of the jedi that they're putting this poo poo in the game

Destiny 2:destiny's child is going to rock

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Hi I'm PathAsc and I'm addicted to smoking meth and hailing Satan

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The Meat Dimension posted:

I haven't rolled dudes with you in forever :negative:

Let's do thing

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Sancho posted:

Bro they finished destiny 2 2 months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Coooooool, I hope I can dig through the remains of tower one and get pieces of my arsenal back to rebuild in my own way