Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Steve2911 posted:

loving hell

You won. *lays down my arms and dies*

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

Lightning nade has a spool up time, like a tripmine does

Edit: Does 120 damage per tick. no idea how much punch does, it's more than 100 though, making it a 2 punch kill. Maybe striker is still pretty cool

:swoon:

Between shadestep Gunslinger :gizz: and your optimism on Strikers, I'm feeling good af about Crucible.

4v4 will take some getting used to but so far, nothing I can't adapt to.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei posted:

It could be just that the artist are more interesting in making fun/good hunter

Hunters look like poo poo, just a bunch of cunts stuck in gas masks and draped in retard curtains. IB Y2 and Snow Angel are their only true escape from being fashion victims.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

FishBulb posted:

I think I was more excited for "Destiny 2: pretty much just Destiny 1 with maybe a few fixes" than what we actually got yesterday.

Titans are ugly, don't like the new subclasses changes, took away skating, nerfed lightning grenades, 4 v 4 pvp, new weapon categorizing etc it's all kinda disappointing isn't it

I like it all because it's new and wildly different while still being unmistakably DESTINY. We will have to learn everything again while still being able to use the past as reference, which makes it less a different thing than it is but an overhaul.

Idk, I confess to making a conscious choice to be anywhere from copacetic to happy about D2 and its specifics by force of will, but I genuinely feel like they're finally capable of delivering the game they wanted three years ago and that's more reason to exert trust than to doubt for what's being left behind.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

el B posted:

In 2014 I was buying copies of Destiny and the expansions for myself and the kid down the hall, so he would be distracted while I banged his mom because his dad was out of town.

You bought D1 for your brother? Aww.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Oh

*pick up controller*

http://i.imgur.com/snOM3zn.gifv

I'm going to miss Frontier Rift so loving much </3

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

the good fax machine posted:

Private matches are where you settle your differences with that one shitlord in pvp who decides he wants to be your rival

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Oh gently caress I remember when you got like 75% of the infusion or whatever the gently caress and the raid gave you an RNG between 310-320 and it was always 316 lmao

Lol I ended up using 320 gear I didn't want to gently caress with because I couldn't get ish to drop ~318 to step ladder the infusions from 316. Classic.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Can you imagine an xpac in the chyna dead zone?

I can't even with this one

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Spiv posted:

Legit good perks.

Guerilla Fighter on Skyline would be hilarious tbh

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

proportional to the amount of pussy per minute we get with our consoles with wireless controllers that allow space and flexibility for getting blowjobs, reverse cowgirl, hot carls, etc

Actually this.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

sunday at work posted:

Looks like Cocoon can be a perk on normal legendary weapons.

Given double primaries, the apparent ttks, and such, Cocoon could be hot fire in 2.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

:a2m:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

DrNutt posted:

One of the worst things about the Destiny 2 reveal was the confirmation that people will no longer get angry and call you a human being.

Aren't you like a grandchild of Bartholomew Bungie himself? Waltz in that bitch and tell them we want our faggots back!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

My inquiry is what the hell kind of butt-based offense Ikora was running against Shaxx that his immortal rear end in a top hat has trouble sitting down, and wether or not I get to experience such pleasures in D2?? :confused:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

AoT book can be cheesed. Class pages with offense​ and abilities, Daybreak NF by yourself and let the fast recharge do everything. Those, play some pvp, everything that auto-fills, if you deliberately attack the most easily achievable nodes, it goes by quite quickly.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

the good fax machine posted:

Actually I guess I can't laugh too much

Whoa, don't let that stop you. Look at it again. Customized Destiny Age of Triumph shirt.

Lmfao

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

el B posted:

Caught some Sniping game play yesterday that got me wet like a damp cellar

https://youtu.be/G5qXzz_VR4I

Mmmmm mildewy

I didn't watch the whole thing but it sounds like the hand cannon has LitC? I was hoping that perk would :rip: in loving pieces.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Thank you for saying something so completely disagreeable that Sony mods were all over it in less than two minutes after reporting lmao

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Emron posted:

How is reporting messages real hahahaha nerd just walk away like nerd close your eyes hahahahaha

Huh? Nothing said bothers me but if someone gets owned so badly that their response is to facilitate me owning them even further, possibly irl with their account, far be it from me to deny some poor Urkel that pleasure :tipshat:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/BYjoZ8J.gifv

First two days back as a Gunslinger after probably a year and I am loving it <3

I'm even lolling at how often you'll tag someone with a trip but it rotates to safety while still exploding on them hahaha

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I have yet to get a single AoT armor.
I finally got the Mytho ornament but I still don't have a Mytho.
Last week I got 3 emotes.

You have my box rng :respek:
Only Ornaments I've gotten are Suros, which I've never used, and ToM *fffffffaaaaaarrrrrtttt*, no AoT armors, but mad emblems, emotes, and Taken armor :bahgawd:

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv fucked around with this message at 23:18 on May 23, 2017

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Same, except it's every single day and playing pvp

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Last sword I needed, matchmaking kept putting me with some rear end in a top hat who seemingly for sport was killing all the knights as fast as possible at the end. Leave, try again later, same oval office killing the knights outright. When I sent him a message finally he acted offended because he said he was trying his best and no group was up to the task.

Moral of the story, literally every person who plays DESTINY is unfathomably stupid.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Policenaut posted:

PvP balance or something.

Or something.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

haveblue posted:

Where did this come from?

He's Bradley Bungie, son of Barry Bungie, grandson of Bartholomew Bungie. He has an inside track because he played D2 well before the media got to.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Tei posted:

huge gallery of characters looks, too good to miss

http://imgur.com/a/9dL4R

IB Y2 Hunter with the Camelot helm instead of the og, doesn't look as good. Booooo.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/dGBJHMO.gifv

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

The Meat Dimension posted:

I will embrace holding X/square and hailing Satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Alteisen posted:

Only dinguses wear helmets indoors. :colbert:

He has to, tho, all the time. Doctor's orders.