Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Wishes life was in Everquest classic graphics.
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah an admin would've had to get on there and make some clicks on bungie.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
You basically just say the following out loud in your playstation party to complete the guardian oath:
"Feel the Rhythm! Feel the Rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time! Cool Runnings!"

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Any of the hyper X cloud headsets with the memory foam = the best in my opinion. Avoids your ears turning into swamps and you can yoink the mic right out of your face when you just want to solo.

Das Gray
Jun 26, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
My RNG to get a kinetic +5 legendary mod is the equivalent to one of those new account level 11 druids running around in bear form in wow battlegrounds.
I've spent 100k+++ glimmer and melted countless purple mods for zero point zero kinetic purple mods.

I have to wonder if I should just try to do the blue random purchase and build one via 3 blues.