Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Wait shaders are consumable now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

:siren: Boys, it's been real. Thanks to all the posters here who helped us find our true selves. Please enjoy this send off montage from all of us at Bone Krew :siren:

Bone Krew - The Rippin' And The Tearin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5iIaP0M3c

This almost sold me a BONE

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

Are you going to be making D2 raids

He's going to be needing a 6th person.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'm surprised they're still rolling with an embargo, this weekend seems like prime time to build hype for the people on the fence.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Kilometers Davis posted:

Someone wanna take a crack at convincing me why 4v4 is better than 6v6 or higher? That's the only thing worrying me about D2.

Less lag cause some dude's connection is only carrying 7 others vs 11.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

My guess is that Expansion 1 will push it to 330 and then Expansion 2 will be 350.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

JackDarko posted:

Is there a list anywhere of Legendary and Exotics Gear I should not shard? Or is it really just a matter of popping into Discord and asking goons?

With infusion there is no point to sharding exotics.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Let me re-phrase, with infusion there is no reason to shard non-duplicate exotics.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

In the 2 games I played for the Comp Milestone, 4 people left in the first 2 rounds, which surprises me absolutely not at all.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

mikeraskol posted:

I'm surprised there's isn't an absolute zero-based ice subclass or something. I wonder if they have any plans for another subclass.

Unlocking the third subclass in Taken King was all about making contact with a lost group. It wouldn't surprise me if the Destiny 2 hook is that Our "Chosen One" Guardians pioneer a brand new technique eventually.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Strikes would be cooler if they just added a chest at each set piece. Treat em like Raid Jr.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Are the weapons we can purchase ones that will come from the Faction Reward packages, or are they contingent on whoever wins?

Gotta decide if I want that DO Titan Helm or the Dark Souls Top Knot

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can't wait to see the salt from people who think they should be able to Guided Games the raid without a mic or even the sound on.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

People wanting them to re-add D1 content, is your clan tag PTSD?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

The exotic re-adds are inevitable but if I never have to run Sepkis Prime again it will be too soon.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

If Blizz can do it with paid loot boxes, they should be able to do it with Engrams.

Unrelated, what page was that chart of the raid weapon rankings on?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I found my Destiny group via the Goons Meet Up Thread and wouldn't trade them for all the engrams in the world~

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

You gotta gun sperg since you can't re-roll anymore.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

How often do you guys see the bubble getting used now without Weapons / Armor of Light, no Saint-14 and no perk for the 3 extra orbs?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I wonder if the faction armor will enter the loot pool now or if the rallys will be the only way to get them. I still haven't gotten the DO helmet for my Titan yet but want to burn milestones for my Hunter before reset tonight.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Am I missing something with the Subclass missions, it sometimes feels like it is in the middle of a story and other times it is just a clip of Destiny 1 lore.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

good vid, poomerang

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I haven't been called Saladin's Young Wolf since my days in San Francisco clubs.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can you at least shard the DO rifle for legendary marks?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Nice to get Orpheus Rig right after it was nerfed. :(

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

It is quite possible I hosed up using it the few times yesterday but I think it is more likely that it just charges grenades / dodge / melee now and not the super.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

That makes more sense that I was using it incorrectly. So the charge comes from enemies continually being tethered not just having been tethered? I was doing a public event and dropped the tether but everything died near shortly after so while Heart of the Pack procced the Orbs, I got almost no super boost.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Looks like I was double loving up by tethering as stuff was dying and using the wrong tree. I skimmed a post on the ole Googler earlier that said it had been nerfed so my apologies.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

You're crazy if you don't think a handful of the D1 exotics will be back for each DLC pack.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I didn't think I would actually miss grinding rank to get the guaranteed loot I wanted, but here we are, about to strap in for a week of the Helmet I may never see.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

How does the Raid AR compare to say Origin Story or Scathelocke?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

If you guys are thinking of the Engram from Hawthorne, you can grab that one on any character I believe, so it isn't the same as the Shaxx or Zavala Powerful Gears?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I feel like the logic of it was, "Well if someone guards A and someone guards B, two guys roam in support!" and forgot that logic doesn't exist online.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Guess Destiny is about to hit Splatfests

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Slanderer posted:

I know I'm in the minority, but I still think the best sublcass for Warlock melee is solar. The extra damage done by setting someone on fire with a punch gives a surprisingly big edge in a punching match (even against people with lots of resilience). And if you're outnumbered and about to die, tagging someone with a fusion grenade to take them with you is a nice perk.

You definitely are.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Reduces your stress for leveling up in XP1~

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Having burnt out on this I'm so PVP thirsty that CoD almost looks appealing again except for the fact that it is yet another WW2 game.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

DJ Telesto was a sick gun so I'm happy to look forward to at least one thing.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

humpthewind posted:

What are enemy resources

The shootable crates in Lost Sectors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

"Instead of landing at the Palace, we flew down to the dick of the ship where the Vex happened to have built a superstructure..."