Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

busfahrer posted:

Can anybody playing on XB1 please comment on whether there are any issues, and whether or not the frame rate is stable? :ohdear:

I've been playing on XB1, the campaign so far is very enjoyable (I just got to Titan), haven't seen any frame rate issues. However, the pvp multiplayer does not work at all - just never finds any other players. not sure if that's platform specific or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

maybe I'm remembering my space science wrong, but Titan's atmosphere and oceans is all methane, right? so that whole place should smell like farts, correct? just trying to make sure I'm doing immersion correctly

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Oldstench posted:

I mean, the Vex are time-hopping semi-organic hive-minded robots who turn planets into computers.
The Hive are space-crustaceans who wield black magic and worship death.
The Fallen...well, they're pretty lame too.

But the Cabal are the worst.

I like the Fallen the best. not because of their story or anything they just look cool

the Hive always have good late 90's ebm/industrial stuff going on though

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Flavahbeast posted:

Is pvp queuing really slow for everyone? As of last night every game I queue for takes 3+ minutes to fill up

I've only gotten into one game at all and that one took 10 minutes to start

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i thought I was going to stop playing after hitting level 20 and finishing the story but decided to keep going until I unlocked my third subclass, which I already did and now hours later I'm still playing just trying to get my outfit right