Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Fuckkkkk finally got undiscovered country :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

which PS4 clan sucks the most dicks i would like to join that one please

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

AAB posted:

bone krew has a ps4 member

I got a member for the bone krew

I'm talking about my tiny penis

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

AAB posted:

Clan Link
Click interact, then join clan. You may need to set it as active or primary once you are accepted.

the discord that goes with it

Okay I requested to join

also I'm #1 in something (besides dick sucking)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Maybe I should solo Crota to get the flawless raider trophy but eh

I think I'll just spend all my coins and mats on space weapons which I will then disassemble

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

HI I'M SMOKEDOG429 ON PSN

I APPLIED TO BE A BIG DUM SPACE MANS

was smokedog428 taken

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

^^ :unsmith:

Zipperelli. posted:

I think most of us PS goons bonded over our collective eye rolling about Jackson. Sorry buddy, lol

lol

I hope people will raid with me in destiny 2 :/

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Best raid memories I had were probably KF. I didn't really start playing with goons until sometime after crota came out.

1) who wants to do (relic/gaze/etc) *crickets* fine I'll do it (though we did have some pro gaze holders step up)

2) tricking some dude into getting knocked off the dick wall

3) saturn left right and entrance left right. Someone thought entrance meant next to Oryx :wtc:

4) the sheer amount of orbs after the totems

5) the original daughters scream

Anyway I had fun and some people got mad but I have like 150 completions and was always happy to jump in if people needed someone so eh

Shout out especially to

Tex
Brownview
Haveblue
Docevil
Malice
Toilets

A bunch of other dudes that I'm forgetting because I'm old and my memory is poo poo

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Aug 30, 2017

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Maker Of Shoes posted:

The day Destiny actually begins

Look at this hot take here

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DrNutt posted:

Yeah the only reason I said anything at all was because I was a 99% solo patrol/story/strike player and I only grouped up with goons for the occasional raid and nightfall. But those things were always a lot of fun because it was great content and most of the destiny ps4 goons were just chillax as gently caress (except Jackson but he's good and was still fine to raid with so whatever).

I'm like that one dude in the boy bands that's the tough one and stuff

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DrNutt posted:

sorry for the doxx bro

God drat you

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Got a hot take for Bone Krew

Micro$oft

Yeah I went there

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DrNutt posted:

Well finalized my special edition PS4 preorder at terrible gamestop today. My body is ready for Wednesday. Can't wait to shoot space mans with ya'll all over again.

*passes note*

Will you play shoot mans with me y/n

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

DrNutt posted:

*Checks box marked 'yes'*

:heart:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

rip destiny, I played what I'm guessing is my last game today, using the vex and the siva helm

https://twitter.com/1337_5CR4BBL3/status/904384592534261761

https://twitter.com/1337_5CR4BBL3/status/904384918448476161

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Gettin hype as gently caress.

Good work with the spoiler tags too. Glad I haven't seen poo poo outside of the reveals a few weeks ago. Going in blind is fun.

I guess you could say this place is a

blind

site

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

cvnvcnv posted:

I think that was Jackson?

no sadly it wasn't, but I do remember that gif. It was WYL lol

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

uh i loving owned you on grimoire score just sayin

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

CheeseFactory posted:

Pre Nerf Vex or Last Word?

Vex for sure. It was basically a machine gun and almost no one had it

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Who's ready to suck some dicks tonight

oh and I guess play destiny 2

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'm gonna fall asleep before the game comes out here

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I fell asleep before launch and am now at work. LAME.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Well I unlocked the last planet but I'm only level nine so I can't go there. Guess I'll do public events.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

What level is good for nf? It sounds pretty tough with the timer mod

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Where is the PGS thread or are we only doing discord?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

What exotics can change elements besides hard light and darci?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Since there's no pgs thread here's a roster for a gay raiding group on Wednesday night, time TBA

sjackson12
padrechester
brownview
mustreloadfaster
dwitzl
tex

alt: sazzandra

It took me about 10 minutes to get five people who want to raid with me (I'm saying this to whoever said no one likes playing with me)

:woof:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I incidentally completed the flashpoint before 260,, rip

then again I got goofy titan smg exotic legs

If you finish it is the engram level set right at that moment?

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Sep 9, 2017

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Finished the nightfall with 16 seconds left lol

that owned

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Finished the NF at 5:11 to get rat king, that was hella intense. Glad I don't have to do that again.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

what'd you guys do to get it? about to be at that quest step

Beat NF with 5+ minutes left

Did it with an LFG group on the third try

There are some strats online to burn the boss down quickly though and make it faster.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Someone's already beat the prestige nightfall and is at 300+ lol

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

haveblue posted:

Yeah, the heroics are absolutely not soloable at this point. If there's no one in the instance, don't bother triggering it.

It depends, there's a few I've managed to do solo, like the glimmer pile one, which is relatively easier than most of the others. Also the one where you have to shoot the ship down and you have that small drilling rig.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is it Titan or Nessus that has that huge indoor area that looks like something from Blade Runner? That whole space is awesome. You go through it on the quest, and the strike with the big shrieker at the end.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Does the Sturm quest actually have to be done on Nessus? Finding 10 fallen yellow bars on that planet is annoying

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

You can go into a lost sector and walk straight back out then walk straight back in, if the location text ('Nessus/Lost Sector') appears on the screen you can turn around. Lost sector enemies reset as soon as you walk out.
I used the one near the exodus black Failsafe location. Took me about 10 minutes tops, just run straight to the servitor miniboss and kill him then run straight back out, rinse & repeat.

thanks

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Nightstalker still best class gimme dat bow :boom:

for me to poop on

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Can you infuse armor from one class into another still? Like titan legs into warlock legs

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Sentinel ward is kind of poo poo since there's no weapons or blessing of light now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

VanillaGorilla posted:

The version that you can crouch behind is p. good because it auto-reloads your weapons. Particularly when you're doing some kind of defend the point objective, you can just lay down an incredibly steady stream of fire anywhere in front of you. Like, you literally have to duck down for a nano-second to fully reload your weapon while you're behind the wall.

I just mean it's better to use the other skill tree that doesn't have ward. You can use the barrier with either