Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I love retribution ugh

have the reckoning drop rates been fixed now? I want to go for spare rations again when the boss is oryx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

you only can get the HC from Oryx though right?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Can someone post or send me the discord invite link? I think I need to rejoin under my original account as I keep getting "claim account" messages on the one I'm using now.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Lightweight and Adaptive hand cannons use a new firing animation while aiming down sights

This change was made to increase weapon accuracy when firing these weapons as fast as possible
Ex: Currently, players can shoot faster than the recoil animation of 140/150 archetypes – so while the handcannon looks to have fully reset from recoil, the following projectile will be shot as if the weapon was still in a recoiled state.

Load up on those 140/150 hand cannons!

this was always my problem with the 140/150s - I shot too fast

still have bloom though so w/e

actionjackson fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 12, 2019

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Here's what I don't understand though:

Are they shortening the internal recoil reset, so that firing max speed won't give an accuracy penalty (a buff)

or!

Are they lengthening the recoil animation so that firing at (the now slower) max speed won't give an accuracy penalty (a nerf)

I think they are changing the animation such that when the gun has finished recoiling what you see through the sight accurately reflects that.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is it possible to get 69420

Also my smuggler's word has

rangefinder
outlaw
hcr
range mw

I'm using control instead of farpoint scope

gud?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

love me a three man burst

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I don't want to spend any money on ps4 stuff because ps5 will come out within a year or so I think.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Spare rations has bloom so eh

Unless it can roll with EOTS

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

I’ve heard these whispers, hoping so.

has this been posted anywhere? whose been saying it?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Right I was aware of that, but I thought bloom was something different, relating to the size of the reticle cone (or whatever), i.e. when EOTS is active for example, the cone gets smaller, and thus bloom is reduced.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

I dunno man I don’t have any problem shooting Waking Vigil as it is and Spare Rations is the same archetype so I’m not too worried. Just gotta pace appropriately. I’m not giving up my Trust just yet but 3 tapping is nice.

I saw some YouTube theorycrafting video and heard some streamers talking about console HC bloom. Not sure if true or not just waiting to see.

180s do not have bloom though, correct? and I believe lunas and nf do not either.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Bettyspagh3tt1 posted:

Waking Vigil is a 150.

right, I was referring to your reference to trust

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Rappo why don't you use arma so you can still have two grenades, then you can run bottom tree infinite super. Also you could run higher recovery to help with the loss of alpha lupi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

pretty sure these forums have always been shameful anyway