Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm that nerd. I don't really collect action figures anymore but I got the Light Beyond Nemesis Warlock Mcfarlane figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm excited for Destiny 2 and think Chipotle is some bunk wannabe poo poo.

Also didn't it give people stomach aids?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
This thread is uncomfortably weird.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Is there a good clan of regular dudes on PS4 who play and have a good time and don't get (too) weird? :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Some big asks there

I know... and I don't mean to offend anyone who is into the weird or trollish or whatever. To each their own. I just am not that edgy, and I'm not that hardcore a player either.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

were you in rad raid brigade back in the day?

I created it. It was originally "Rad Dad Raid Brigade" built for those of us with less time but just as much passion...

[Ed] I'll make it again if there's interest. Anyone welcome... just, built to be more accommodating to those with tight schedules / kids / high maintenance wives, etc...

Share Clan
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2077314

Feenix fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Aug 25, 2017

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

moist turtleneck posted:

Ps4 post a non-moana recruitment thing and i'll put it in the op

(from 2 pages back)

re: Rad Raid Brigade. This is for PS4 for anyone who wants to play, but can't be super duper committed 247 or whatever. All are welcome. Goodies. Baddies. Tops. Bottoms. Dads. Moms. Nannies. Mannies.
Trannies. Trans-Ams.

;)
============
I created it. It was originally "Rad Dad Raid Brigade" built for those of us with less time but just as much passion...

[Ed] I'll make it again if there's interest. Anyone welcome... just, built to be more accommodating to those with tight schedules / kids / high maintenance wives, etc...

Share Clan
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2077314

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Rad Raid Brigade only exists because it sounds like some folks cared. If only one or two of you even bother, we can just roll into Big Dum. I'm cool either way. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Waffle House posted:

I'm Raid Dad. :3:

We basically rolled up KINK because its cool to chill and having a big pool of players to bother for slots is a Good Thing.

Oh no, I agree. We can do that one and I can disband RAID BRIG. A big pool of players is good, especially since it sounds like we get items or benefits from the successes of our players. I'm gonna join up on KINK.

DrNutt posted:

I was once a part of this and liked playing with you guys, but it seems like with clans mattering a little more for D2 it might make sense to consolidate into a couple larger clans.

yup.
Right on!

[edit]

How do I delete a clan?

Feenix fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Aug 25, 2017

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
ILL_MITCH (me) applied to Big Dum

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Legs Benedict posted:

to my knowledge GBP is dead since whoever was admin didn't change it over and Raid Dad was just feenix getting a bit weirded out about KINK

so you can just join up with us i guess

Feenix didn't know about Kink existing (my own fault) and Raid Brigade had just existed from D1 and some folks sounded interested. I killed it and joined Kink several days ago. :)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
So it may be incomplete info, but the biggest info from the Guide leaks is that a lot of Exotics are reused from D1 and the strike count is 5 (6 for PS4.)

However, that seems at odds with their depth claims, etc... so who knows.

Feenix fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Sep 1, 2017

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm sure more will show up in content updates, but 51 exotics divided by 3 classes (for non-weapons) does seem a little slight.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I'm in the BDSM clan. It says I need to go see Hawthorne (after I have joined a clan) in order to link it up or whatever. Is clan poo poo broken? I'm with Hawthorne and nothing is available for me to do.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
[Edit] Sorry kid was holding my phone...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Hey when I see "Increase reputation" and there is, a token I can use, say, with Failsafe. Is it safe to expend those there, or do they have other uses I may want to hold onto them for? (If anyone even knows, it's early...)

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

xzzy posted:

Uh you go to two new planets in like the first hour of play.

Who gives a poo poo about new enemies, they're all meaningless bullet sponges anyways. The last time they tried to make something new we ended up with the taken and their bullshit lag glitching.

Hey that Gatekeeper Vex so far was new, right?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
The overworld and areas just feel so much more alive and entertaining.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
The gear (at level 9) has been pretty humdrum ( Warlock) but I got this great helmet that looks like it's glass with a smoky cosmos inside.

Love it.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Ok, Warlock here. Is DONGBREAKER just bad or am I doing something wrong? LIke, in Crucible, I pop it, and I get SHOT THE gently caress DOWN immediately.

I have shot (at length) Super-ed up Hunters and Titans and they seem to have super armor and just ingest my bullets.

Thoughts?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol this game is pretty alright but y'all are tripping over yourselves to compliment it does bungie read these forums or something

Also idk what games y'all played before but the graphics are pretty meh imo

It's me in that guy

Hot takes and cold milkshakes!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I preorded digitally on PSN. Am I supposed to have any items or anything?

Also, do the premium versions of the game (aside from Season pass stuff) have any *worthwhile* extras?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Probably need to be 20. Didn't think about that...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Full disclosure, I haven't explored all the patrol zones to the fullest, but EDZ is pretty big, yeah? Moreso than D1 Patrol zones, yea?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

xzzy posted:

I think they're about the same size. They just feel bigger because they're new and bungie is all "no sparrow for you, fuckstick" until you've played the story.

Maybe. Could be. Maybe just more "organic" and less obviously a big "bowl".

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Because gamers are big, dramatic, alarmist babies.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
2 things related to teleportation:

1) has anyone else noticed that PVE enemies jump around sometimes? (Not like, an ability such as Fallen Captains, but even fatty Cabal dudes.) They just... jump about 10 meters. Feels like a bug.

2) what's the deal when fighting big bads or whatever, and the screen goes white and you get teleported into the sky and fall or whatever...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Emalde posted:

It's a thing Servitors do

I said big bass, not big balls. I know captains and servitude do. This is different... I should have gotten a video today. Maybe tomorrow... it's like you look over off to the side, see a cabal or whatever, and then it disappears or shifts.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
So I'm not 20 yet (18) but I'm getting the impression from folks talking that exotics have... less... in terms of crazy special features attached to them.

While that would be fine with me overall. (Crazy is good though) they could probably do stuff in the future with more "cosmetic" features that would still make weapons special and sought after.

This one shoots rainbow colored bullets. This one has way more ridiculous knockback rag doll. This one expels flame exhaust from the side whenever fired... etc...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I got some power slot mystery item re: On The Comms.

I have 1/5 items dropped from the Red Legion. I am all over Nessus blasting Red Legion Cabal and they are dropping gently caress and all.

Any hot tips?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I still don't get it. Is it just that someone lined up the high tide point on a pylon or whatever with the horizon?
Did i spring the trap?

I seemed to only get drops on the dudes outside of the well of flames. Probably just luck though, i killed a butt-ton of dudes. Low drop rate.

I actually got 4 of them (thus completing) in the Cistern Lost Sector. In about 3 minutes time.

Now I have to "await the world eater"

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Other people are experiencing a lot of NPC teleportations as a bug, right? I don't recall this happening much/ever in D1. I see it all the time, now...

https://twitter.com/feenix7/status/907831523394682880

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Just hit 230. Anyone on PS4 wanna do Nightfall w/ me?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Lexorin posted:

It's kinda stupid, but you need to be 240 to be able to actually participate in the nightfall. But it unlocks at 230 for some stupid reason!

I, ummm.... I don't understand. I tried it Solo just to get familiar so I wasn't a total burden, and it let me play. I am 230. I assume if I had had a fireteam it STILL would have let me play... So....

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Anyone else getting black screen (Still sound) on Tower load? I get that about 50% of the time now...

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
SO is Xur today or am I misremembering my calendar?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

RBA Starblade posted:

I decided to try the guided game thing out just for fun and before it puts you in matchmaking it puts a screen up with the Guardian's Oath to not be a shithead. :v:

Well? Did you agree??

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Anyone up for NIghtfall Strike? 245 Warlock here...

I posted on Discord channel but I never have used it before so I'm uncertain if I'm posting in the right place or whatever.

ILL_MITCH / PS4.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Can I be mega obnoxious for a sec and ask someone to give me sort of a "week in review" (since Saturday) of anything interesting? I'm behind on the thread by about 1300 posts and been traveling for work. Just curious what's been going on? If you don't mind...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Came home from a week of travel and found clan engram rewards. Got the raid Rocket Launcher and Auto Rifle. Both 10, so I guess infusing is in order. Did everyone get this or did I somehow win the Clan-carry lottery?

Also, can you infuse something more than once?