Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
We still have 4 months of Destiny 1 to play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I can't wait to get a gun with +2 Well Roundedness as a perk.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Golden Gun Hunters have shadestep.

Golden gun lasts for about 5 seconds, so spam those six shots.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'm very upset about snipers having low ammo chances... But the writing has been on the wall for a while now :(

Really hoping there's a No Land Beyond variant available as primary. Won't be holding my breath.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Gunslingers trance stacks x3 and will apply to your team

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Waffle House posted:

vvvvv :siren: Carehards only after this point :siren: vvvvv

I photoshopped Luke Smith's hoodie onto the original Signal Received Alpha Lupi Array. All three spheres fit, but idkwtf to do with this information. Coloration is arbitrary and just for visual pop purposes. faaaaaaarrrtttt

They want you to buy their hoodies. That's all

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

FishBulb posted:

I think I was more excited for "Destiny 2: pretty much just Destiny 1 with maybe a few fixes" than what we actually got yesterday.

Titans are ugly, don't like the new subclasses changes, took away skating, nerfed lightning grenades, 4 v 4 pvp, new weapon categorizing etc it's all kinda disappointing isn't it

It is. Which is why I never, ever pre-order season passes/dlc.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Javes posted:

The 4v4 change reads to me that Bungie really wants the crucible to play more like Halo and to have more of an emphasis on making Destiny esports compatible (lol).

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

3v3 Elim is loving trash

Maker Of Shoes posted:

some salty whiny babies in here

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

the good fax machine posted:

I wonder if Trials will also get the revive point system or if it'll be the same, just 4v4

Revive points is very interesting, indeed. I'd like to see it make it's way to trials.

I can also see trials being a mixed bag of randomized game types.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
People in the old thread: Maaaan, gently caress sparrow racing!

People in this thread: WE GET TO PLAY SOCCER IN THE FORREST!!!! !

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Tensokuu posted:

One of the streamers I was reading yesterday was saying that bodyshots with a sniper are OHK.

There may be different archetypes. I watched a video of Luminosity sniping. He didn't kill with a body shot. However, he was able to res snipe another player with the same weapon.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

And obviously the power weapon situation will be balanced by getting more ammo for a shotgun than you do for a rocket launcher.

I've heard six rounds for shotty and snipes. Probably about the same for grenade launchers, since they don't OHK. Not sure about rockets or fusions.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Stickies don't OHK anymore. A fully charged melee needs another follow up melee to kill(three melees if it's not charged)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
In 2014 I was buying copies of Destiny and the expansions for myself and the kid down the hall, so he would be distracted while I banged his mom because his dad was out of town.

In 2017 I'm sucking my landlord for silver dust.

... Sorry what were we talking about?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

You bought D1 for your brother? Aww.

:argh:

:golfclap:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Cmon guys....

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

BlindSite posted:

Anyone having their stat tracking not showing up on destiny tracker or guardian.gg? I played a shitload of rift yesterday and got a whole lot of mercies but it's telling me I last played rift in Feb.

It's been hosed for a couple of weeks now.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

texaholic posted:

they're not actual improvements if you're just removing the unnecessary layers of obfuscation that shouldn't have been there to begin with, oh and why not just have some new layers of stupid poo poo while we're at it

that little bitch munchkin luke smith is so up his own rear end it's like we really sat around and thought about this "LFG" problem and wondered how we could put our own unique stamp on something that's been solved for 20+ years, and here it is! can't wait til destiny 3 gets rid of this stupid clan poo poo and I can just queue up without it being a pain in the rear end, only took 3 games to stumble upon the correct solution! what fuckin' geniuses!

this series is going to be 10 years of great art design wasted by the most amateur gameplay design retards I have ever seen.

I enjoyed reading this. Perfect amount of meltdown/truth, and I agree with his post.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Private matches let you figure out wlexactly where to aim to hit nasty sticks and took around to find headglitches and also it's fun as hell to play with your buddies and have dumb fun rules like only autos and fusions and dumb poo poo

Private matches are where you settle your differences with that one shitlord in pvp who decides he wants to be your rival

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Exactly. The point is private matches are extremely cool and good and lol I can't believe they are making the mistake of not including them again.

Woah woah woah wait what?!

eonwe posted:

i would like to play in a private des2ny match

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Triple.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Posting.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Is where it's at

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

el B posted:

Triple.

el B posted:

Posting.

el B posted:

Is where it's at

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
loving lol pc thread stickied

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I sniped this ugly punk kid for the win and blew him a kiss.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

eonwe posted:

Oops, I didnt realize I was posting about bnet on the console thread. Sorry!

I, for one, want you to have fun gaming on your platform of choice.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Caught some Sniping game play yesterday that got me wet like a damp cellar

https://youtu.be/G5qXzz_VR4I

Mmmmm mildewy

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

I didn't watch the whole thing but it sounds like the hand cannon has LitC? I was hoping that perk would :rip: in loving pieces.

I noticed that lucky proc sound as well. Maybe they'll at least change it to require a precision shot first in order to activate it. Either way, it never bothered me too much.

Waffle House posted:

Did you see this thing in the trailer tho?

I noticed the screen looking sight when it zoomed. Christ that's a big sight.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

who tf reports hate mail you nerd, its the highest compliment a stranger can give you

This actually just reminded me of a very late night, VERY drunken exchange I had with a guy.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

so which one is you?

THE VICTIM OF A SENSELESS CYBER BULLY ATTACK!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

:gary:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Imgur was making GBS threads itself last night so I couldn't actually make this into a gif :(

https://youtu.be/L2av34LhVpE

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
SUCK MY ASSS BUNGIE

https://youtu.be/cGTvZg3r7pg

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
:laugh:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I don't want any more guns.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Tensokuu posted:

Might be the wrong thread to ask in but any PS4 bros that are around mind helping me knock out the Sunless Cell strike for the exotic swords? Need to get solar and void, so we can wreck the arc knight when we drop in and try and kill the other two together + alak hul at the end to do it all in one go.

I'm getting a whole lot of nothing from Fireteams on reddit. :sigh:

I actually need to do that boss for the solar sword, so you can send a message to poooM tonight. I'll be on around 10 est

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
https://youtu.be/MBPWvuFsvjs