Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Maaaan I was playing titanfall 2 the last couple of nights good god almighty was it a hootin good time! I'm hootin for a shootin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I've got 37 gigs of Destiny clips saved on my Ps4. Apparently, that's not a lot according to Bettyspaghetti, but none the less I have a lot of boring 5 min chunks of footage to watch until I get to the 20-30 seconds of actual content I wanted to save in the first place.

A lot of it.... Is not good. But I'm gonna at least share some of it anyway because watching my own sloppy game play beats playing this dead gay game.

I'm pretty positive I already shared my clip of killing three dudes with one headshot in gif form, but I'm sharing it again via YouTube.

https://youtu.be/OjdbpSk0iwI

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Here's some of my best footage after a lot of gin and Irish whiskey on a weeknight

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I%20Stick%20Dudes/video/31659243

I had a teacher in Jr high that would touch all the sides of a doorframe before passing through. She explained that it was ocd, but maybe she was drunk?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Spike grenade opening on 618

https://youtu.be/0tONdtHRXGk

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

eonwe posted:

I really wish I had played D1

it seems like a lot of neat content reading about it

can someone tell me about a cool raid

https://youtu.be/wKVlJdQgiEI

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Uhhh

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Pole Dance is AoE, fwiw. I wouldn't get too upset yet.

A storm caller type chain effect would be cool.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Void bow is getting replaced with some sort of void blow dart gun. Bungie is probably reusing the pole dancer weapon asset.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
License classes are a social construct.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

texaholic posted:

Bungie just announced the Official Destiny 2 gaming chair, get it while its hot

:vince:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Is the D1 character carry over for D2 account-based or character-based? If I completed the vanilla story on my Titan, then will my Hunter and Warlock carry over too even though I haven't done much of the story on either of them?

Let's just say... Don't worry about it :smuggo:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Monday_ posted:

I just started playing after Rise of Iron so there's still a few good exotics I don't have yet.

Looool

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Yeah.... Real cool

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

texaholic posted:

Pretty sure it was a cocoon glitch that gave you unlimited rockets

I have no recollection of this.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

moist turtleneck posted:

this is me during the week of Greatness

Woah where do you get this info from?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

[Sony exec voice] GogoGadgetChris has a dinner and a movie with a lady from tinder at 7:30 Friday night

lol

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
The fifth element is four loko

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
In the 80's people were a lot more afraid of Aids. Like, a LOT more afraid. Nowadays you can just pop a pill everyday and completely ignore whether or not you have aids because it won't show up on a test.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Menstrual Show posted:

did you do it again? Did I miss it?

Turn on notifications in twitch! It'll let you know when I go live. Also don't forget to follow me on Twitter so you'll never miss a "5th Element" trials carry!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

the good fax machine posted:

*Hot coder wife sticks hand down pants*

"Not now honey, pooom just went live"

She must have seen my collateral :grin:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CheeseFactory posted:

I tried using the XIM for division and it was REALLY lovely. I always used a controller

I remember you saying you prefer your 3ps on controller. I usually do too. But xim is way easier for me to handle abilities.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Waffle House posted:

someone (maybe me, drat) should really set up Discord for PS4

Policenaut posted:

I'd be down for a PS4 Discord.

I think a discord already exists? I can't remember since I'm drunk high all the time.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Games not out yet

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I hope Bungie will be accommodating xim users when it comes to removing recoil on console.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Most of my recorded games when this happen are OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA GET hosed NERD JESUS CHRIST at mic overloading volume. Sorry party chat, my saltiness turns to 110 decibel hootin and hollerin on good shots. :(

This is why I turned this into a gif the first time around

https://youtu.be/3PJuNp6q38A

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Maker Of Shoes posted:

This is 90% of my Destiny time: bullshit snipes and catch phrases

https://youtu.be/UKMKy3ImHxE

:allears:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Just a quick reminder that god doesn't exist! Thanks y'all god bless!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
When does Anthem come out?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CANNOT WAIT

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

texaholic posted:

But what about the voidwallker?

Also I am pretty convinced D2 launches with 6 subclasses total. I'd imagine the amount of people who levelled and played all nine subclasses in D1 is pretty small to begin with. Here is hoping we get a 4th class for D2s major expansion(Sept 2018) and not a third subclass.

D1 launched with 6 subclasses, and I don't know why there are droves of people who refuse to acknowledge this.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Remember the infinite quiver? :allears:

I was doing it in raids and my team threatened to kick me for fear of them being banned.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Angry Walrus posted:

10 sensitivity owns, actually.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

10 in destiny is insanely slow even by most console shooter standards. i play on something between 7-10 most of the time.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
You actually do need a yardstick to measure this xim user.

:grin:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Welp in a year and half from now you can pay $60 for a gently caress load of pve content and catch up with day 1 players fairly easily.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Color me surprised. I honestly didn't think they'd bring blink back to the game.

Titan walls are going to be annoying as poo poo. Hunter evade rolls seem pretty underwhelming compared to the other class' abilities, but on the other hand I'll finally (sort of) get my wish of having blink and shadestep on the same class.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Legs Benedict posted:

pretty sure blink is warlock only now my dude

I could have sworn I saw a hunter blinking in the Warlock game play video.

Edit - Hunter had some weird mid air pose, but it wasn't blink :( rest

el B fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 10, 2017

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
We should have some sort of contest for the best gif during beta. Kill feeds, sticks, funny geometry bullshit. There should be a random panel of judges who rank their favorite gifs and then somehow a winner is chosen and they get a cool prize or some poo poo like that.

Who's adult enough to organize and make it happen?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

xzzy posted:

Too bad that hunter looks more awkward to control than blade dancer is.

Dude is spamming the gently caress out of that button and going nowhere.

the good fax machine posted:

Lmao I didn't even notice that his first lunge was away from the guy he was running towards

He's playing footsie with a sentinel?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I dunno, that arc hunter styled all over that void titan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
"It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for: The Beta is upon us. No more long lines at events. Finally, anyone who wants to play Destiny 2 will. You’ll get to bash enemies with your Sentinel’s Shield, flip through the air while wielding your Arcstrider’s staff, or rain fire from above with your Dawnblade.

You’ve read first impressions and watched videos, but this will be your first true taste of what it feels like to be a Guardian in a new world. In addition to the new hotness, there will be some familiar (but updated) subclasses for you to play as well. The Beta will include Striker, Gunslinger, and Voidwalker with all of their Grenades, Melees and the top path of their abilities unlocked. The bottom paths will be saved for you to experience in the full game."

Hmm....