Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I got the triumph for completing a run without running out of time on any encounter last night with pubbies at 2am so I have to declare this game mode easy af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Betty spaghetti was at a party and met a random guy wearing a moment of triumphs t-shirt from D1. We looked up the guy's stats and mocked him for having scrub fingers.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Just want to give a big shout out to your boy for being a top ten goon on two platforms. I haven't played console in six months, but I distinctly remember having a 2.7 kda and intentionally throwing games so I could leave it at 2.69. Oh well

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

kecske posted:

if you complete a menagerie triumph that awards imperials while the wealth buff from sweeperbot is active it consumes it :emo:

Good to know!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Switch to pc you cowards!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

SUNKOS posted:

Final round self rez Warlocks getting noped by golden guns would rage people out as well, especially if multiple members of their team tried it together.

ToO owned so much. Would anyone miss Comp if they replaced it with that? The bomb mode sucks anyway.

You wasted super on that?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Can I get that pretty sweet Rose ornament from bright engrams, or have they switched eververse to the pay to win model already?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

anglachel posted:

Im surprised there hasnt been whining about getting Two Tailed Fox guaranteed if you preorder Shadowkeep

They should be guaranteeing Wavesplitter instead

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I heard gambit is a poo poo show of the other team not invading, or trying to hide for 10 seconds when they do invade.

How many of these gambit kills does one need?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

haveblue posted:

Just one, but it has to be you.

Oh Ok that's not terrible

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Stormare knew.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Roman posted:

And the even bigger joke is that Rumble and Comp seem more chill and fun than QP now. Lately QP feels like everyone is playing for a million dollar prize.

People have been saying this for 10 months

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

curried lamb of God posted:

well I ordered a cheap Gold headset from Amazon Warehouse, can't wait

I used one for years. Good investment

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lRP_UPikEs

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ok just let me know when I'm supposed to move

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

CheeseFactory posted:

Im hoping PC gets forgotten about in D3 now Activision are gone

D2 should have been ps3 xbox360 only.

CheeseFactory posted:

There is no denying it looks great. I don't think anyone has an issue with that.

But the way it looks should be the only difference if bungie insists on these dumb worlds first races

Only 0.04% of players care about world's first.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
You guys should consolidate the Xbox slack and ps discord

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Or buy a cheap pc :thumbsup:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Legs Benedict posted:

Console players are playing an inferior game than PC, and are being mocked for speaking up.

Console has had many different problems, from infuriating long loading screens, to being stuck at 30 frames.

PC has high frames, they can choose FoV, and they can actually aim a recluse without the reticle going to narnia!

The worst part about this whole situations is that PC players refuse to accept that they just have straight up advantages, and mock us console players.

I like to play destiny with my son, and he has a computer at his moms house. Because of these advantages he decided to switch to PC, and I can no longer play with with him.

I just hope in the future Bungie chooses to acknowledge the discrepancy’s between these platforms, and fixes these glaring issues.

Is this from reddit, or a comment on Bungie's instagram?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Luke "Throw Your Money At Your Screen" Smith posted:

The decision to run old content in Bright Engrams instead of making new Bright Engrams is another part of the shift. We want to believe that our players would rather just buy things they like from the store. 

Yes... I also want to believe that I would rather want to spend my real money in exchange for your fake money.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

BlindSite posted:

They'll also cut down super duration for roaming supers or decrease their damage resistance because right now supers are far and away better than they were in d1.

the more things change the more things stay the same fire rate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PClZP2zRTxc

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
we're on fire boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj0PEo80s3w

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atv1JsLGdpE

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
you're better off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pi3M7E4QI

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
You should be able to use it in any pve activity with the same affect.

effect?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Rose is a good gun

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Retribution is a good map

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I thought the new buzz words were "risk/reward"??

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Blind Rasputin posted:

Whoa is this the PC thread all of a sudden?

If you get probated for advocating a safe place for sexual assault victims to express their trauma then yes this is the pc thread.