Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Wish I bought digitally - WHAT AN IDIOT I AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bring me mogging!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Should I break into my EBgames and steal some copies? Jail can't be that bad if caught.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am just gonna stick to the washroom all day at work and kill time with picross games till the day is done.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Have fun lucky goons - us work havers are off to bed and will join your legend after we slave away.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Thankfully all robots look similar. :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gently caress work today. :/

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

actionjackson posted:

I fell asleep before launch and am now at work. LAME.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

5 hours left in the work day! :/

At least 1 of those is lunch.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I am gonna eat your rear end.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

1.5 hours to go!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Is Florida where Star Wars Disneyland is?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Emron posted:

Cool, I have a 20mb/s connection on my ps4's network test but the 6 gig update is downloading at 200kb/s, I didn't want to play today anyway I guess

Last I heard WiFi on PS4 is broke as gently caress and to connect directly to your modem if at all possible.

Unsure if they unfucked it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Neat free triangle patch... oh, warlocks.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

loving patch !!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Popete posted:

If you bought it on disc the game also needs to install ~30 GB off the disc as well. You can launch the game to check install progress.

Haha well hopefully it's been installing as this has been downloading. Ah well, not really a big deal.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

drat, I just want to keep going. The new patrols are loving AWESOME. How the gently caress is a sparrow gonna work tho... I guess mostly with the water planet thing. But wow -- just got Cayde-6 but it's been like 6 hours. Sleeep.

New warlock sound effects are great - so much more oomph and I am glad I unlocked the voidwalker as I don't like being a sunsinger. And rather enjoy being a loving VOID VAMPIRE!!!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

So the exotics you get in the early game - just hold on and boost later, eh? Or does D2 have the vault thing where you can just buy a near max level one for later?

Also, my Louis is a bit of a spaz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNsggu0hlzw

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I loving love scout rifles!! I hope the Tlaloc makes a come back. I am only level 12 but my kinetic and element are both scouts, the other full auto.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Ularg posted:

I got a nice new exotic weapon!

Trying my best not to embed this.

Wow - holy poo poo. Nightfall pre-req right there!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Early game exotic mission rewards make me giggle a bit, since my Warlock is basically dressed like a wasteland survivor but had a totally bitching helmet.

That helmet is so rad - I can see it being my first contender for raid required helmet with the decreased cooldowns (and looking badass as gently caress).

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Are there guaranteed ways to spot those chests for the challenges? I am probably missing something as I just wander into camps of mobs and hope one is laying around. :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

LawfulWaffle posted:

Cayde-6 will sell items that make nearby chests appear on your HUD for 4 hours. I popped one during the last run of story quests and it led me to several chests I would have missed. I grabbed a few for each location for when I go back and do the adventures.

Cool, gonna get some of those - I am swimming in glimmer and well, not much to spend it on. And as someone mentioned above with the ghosts, I have 1 for Io which will help there. :)

Gah, another day of work but the weekend is here - this game has sunk it's claws in me and I cannot wait to get back in the game and explore some more.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I only like fighting the Vex and Fallen. Cabal are boring to fight and the Hive just annoy me when 50 million thralls run up in my loving face.

Also, I am so scared of PVP those milestones will just sit there... :( or is it ok if you lose? Do they still complete? I am so loving bad at pvp.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Each planet has 3 bounties but they are called Challenges and are turned into with Ikora. They refresh each day.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I got two sparrows from my freebie. The red/white crucible one that reloads ammo when you ride it (seems useless) and some neon green/blue one. Wish I got some emotes like you guys. :(

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

You'd make sense if this was a game about emotes.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

There's a good app you can load on your phone. I think it supports voice as well but I haven't bothered to check.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I will never tire of people getting triggered by shaders

It's the greatest thing and just boils down to people not being able to afford it but crying out it's so unfair that someone has extra chances at getting stuff.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Disposable income? gently caress - I WISH!!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

DrNutt posted:

Related, but does the cool intro thing play again if you play another imported character? Because I deleted my warlock to start fresh and got no intro. If I had known it would only play the one time I probably would have recorded it. :(

I was afraid of that happening even though I hate my robot warlock's face. And I am afraid they may add stuff later... but I am playing on PC so what does it matter. :3:

The intro is kinda neat but it's just a picture of something with some names. I don't think there is emblems or shaders or anything you get for being there since the start.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Don't get me wrong - I thought it was really nice and they went above and beyond to pull up the people around you at the time. But if that is all it is - maybe watch once then recreate.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Yeah, grenade launcher rules.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It's baaaaaaack!! :D

Clan poo poo OWNS - this is what that came from but legendary engrams every now and then is wicked. <3

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I'm the public events on empty planets.

gently caress.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Beach Party posted:

Xbox must have around 200 people on it prime time because 9 out of 10 times your solo trying to do these public events or waiting 15 minutes for 7 random people in quick play. Kind of frustrating.

Well at least storm caller is fun as hell for the warlock!

I think something is broken with their instance servers as PS4 can be a ghost town too.

And they say 1.2 million people are playing?? It's great when like 3 or more are there. So much fun - but it sucks solo. I hope they fix it.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I hope Xur isn't too expensive since we now get legendary marks fairly easy. Unlocked Mida last night but I was too tired to use it. Scouts are my loving jam tho and I never had this in D1.

I seem to only get helmets from my engrams - I got 3 warlock helms (some Minotaur one that boosts void energy, ahamkara and the cool glass dome of smoke that boosts all 3 cooldowns). At least lately. Earlier I got some slippers that make rifts reload your weapons automatically.

I wonder if you could use em to just blast into something non-stop. Haven't tested yet. I need to boost em as well since I took that shot a couple days ago.

Check this amazing auto rifle - it's like a goddamn laser that doesn't move. It's probably going to eat all my ARs and doesn't even show up in the app.

The range is nuts on this goddamn thing too!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

RBA Starblade posted:

They took Weapons of Light off Ward of Dawn so there were some casualties.

Warlocks have it now basically in our rifts boosting weapons or health.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

SniperWoreConverse posted:

gently caress man, post what the boots look like

Oops, sorry.

I wasn't kidding.

LITERAL SLIPPERS/MOCCASINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

End game is experiencing raid content for some or crushing in pvp. Make it your own.

You don't have to play anymore if you don't want. No one is forcing you.