Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

is ther4 a mac version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Tei posted:

Can we do the Overwatch thing of finding "ships"?

Ikora Rey + the funny robot hunter guy.

Go to the pc zone for this shameful garbage

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

eonwe posted:

im going to play this on pc

I'm gonna play w/ your butt

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Meat DUMBension is DDoSing me

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The Betty poom sinaddr threesome finally went to the lighthouse together! Betty was last seen taking group shots to hang on the wall while poom was overheard saying, 'I don't even care about going flawless'

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

rip hate plow best world of Warcraft guild

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Rick_Hunter posted:

Wait, you know about Hate Plow?

I was in hate plow for years.

Edit: mesc

Menstrual Show fucked around with this message at 21:54 on May 21, 2017

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The Meat Dimension posted:

What's the story about hate plow?

It's just a wow guild that is apparently still around that some friends (mostly goons) made like 10 years ago and ended up being very good at PvE progression and poo poo.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Rick_Hunter posted:

I only know of them because I was on their original server (AoS?) for about a month with an Alliance guild before i took a break. Still a great guild name though.

Yup that's the one. I sold that character for like $500 and the dude who bought it tried to resurrect the guild in my name, lmao

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

it's very good

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

That was the night of four loko I'm p sure

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Yuck @ all of that.

also, people who think that they 'have a chance' because of more primary play are kidding themselves. it puts even more pressure on you to hit all of your shots when you're playing against somebody who can consistently hit headshots with a hand cannon.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

ButtConjuror actionjackson A Buff Gay Dude parachute account spotted

lmfao nice :orb:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lmao

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

MikeTheCoolOne posted:

I'd guess lots of ponderous reminiscing about the reveal event ('Last week you came in your hundreds, Titan, Hunters and Warlocks blah blah bollocks...') then an announcement of a stream where they announce a stream about an announcement. Then MOTW. DEEJ OUT.

Unless he's recovering and Cosmo is doing it.

deej really is a huge loving dork. somebody should body slam him and break his glasses imo

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

i see no point to having so many exotics if they're largely useless like the destiny weapons. there are some gorgeous weapons and armor out there that have never had any use case whatsoever, and its a shame because stuff like astrocyte verse is only worn as a joke.

the 3 of Coins grind was basically just cursing every single drop if it wasn't gloves because obsidian aspects were all you wanted.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The Meat Dimension posted:

I will embrace holding X/square and hailing Satan

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Somebody post the "how to level in ROI" jpg please, I'm on bone and am 335 light zzzz.

Warlock jump is extra terrible unleveled lmao

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Thanks!

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

Spike grenade opening on 618

https://youtu.be/0tONdtHRXGk

Sin's wife 4 da duck

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

CheeseFactory posted:

And this weeks trials map may as well just be renamed to "Icebreaker! gently caress you oval office!" Cuz that's all i saidfor about 40 minutes

There's too many angles to effectively cover all of them; I did pretty well with mida/sidearm and just playing really aggressively.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I hope warlocks and titans get some kind of dodge roll / movement mechanic if they're giving it to hunters. In pvp not getting hit at all is way more important than tanking more damage in most situations.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lmao this exact thing just happened to me except it was a bow :(

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lol the palindrome this week

rifled litc icarus

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The new arc hunter is funny to me because Guild Wars 2 literally did the same thing with their hunter analogue two years ago (thief)

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/meet-the-daredevil-thiefs-elite-specialization/

Just seems weird to be like "BO STAFF YEAH" donatello wasn't even cool tbh, michaelangelo was the party dude

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

no twab yet but really important community highlights of a guy who draws himself with a sword

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/45929/7_Community-Focus--Ar-McD

edit: BREAKING: SCOOP: TWAB TOMORROW AT 10AM PST

https://twitter.com/bungie/status/870357496753299457

Menstrual Show fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jun 2, 2017

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

super macho dude posted:

Important question: is Amanda Holliday still alive and if so, will there be a minigame to make her your waifu?

https://youtu.be/HfWpoQfVJh0

im not sorry

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Who cares because that archetype of snipers is hot trash if you're a true blinting hero

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Overwatch is way more fun than I remembered!

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Lol playing games that run at 60 fps for the last couple of weeks made the 3 IB games last night loving painful. Game looks jagged as hell compared to OW and Titanfall

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

We had a 6 man going last night, crushed a squad, got "we're breaking up these teams..." and were immediately matched up against the same opponents.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

The biggest problem with the division is that the setting is loving horrible

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Triggered yet, psfailures??

yes plz fix your light level it hurts

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lol man I totally forgot just how terrible Luke Smith is. The fact that he talks about being a Scarab Lord in WoW, like 12 years later, shows just how loving broken he is (that title meant that he and 39 of his closest friends were the biggest poopsockers on the server).

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

el B posted:

The fifth element is four loko

did you do it again? Did I miss it?

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

I only watch 4loko streams

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

What's a firefight mode?

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Happy 1 month til destiny 2 beta!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

the good fax machine posted:

Think I got a bad XIM... fuckin controls completely freeze up every couple of minutes and I have to unplug the dongle to get it working again. Feels really really loving nice when it does work though. Makes me think of Oprah. "You get a headshot, you get a headshot, YOU get a headshot!!" Hand cannons feel particularly amazing. I've been using Hawkmoon since a couple weeks into vanilla, and it has always felt a little heavy on recoil, but it's not even an issue with a mouse.

Cable or controller imo. I had the same issue but it turned out to be the cable. It's fickle as heck.