Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm glad I'm irresponsible with my money and bought this now despite also wanting it for PC. I don't even miss the 60 FPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Emron posted:

I thought it was a nice touch to have the music seamlessly shift to the theme of whatever expansion you were looking at in the adventure summary cards for returning players.

the music is really dang good in general, very impressive soundtrack

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Playing dress up is the only thing that matters in modern video games

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Does this game have a jesus bynum emote?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I just stole some codes and beat a bad how much longer is this single player campaign

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I didn't preorder and I got coldheart after beating the campaign. Did I just get lucky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I am becoming increasingly convinced that the only reason why pulse rifles exist is so that bads that don't know how to compensate for vertical recoil can still get at least three shots in. Otherwise they seem to be lovely auto rifles at best. But by god the game thinks I need ten of them.

it's the Halo battle rifle