Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Vintersorg posted:

It's baaaaaaack!! :D

This helmet made me switch from Hunger to Chaos for the sicknasty Nova change.

The old siphon abilities are already kind of folded into the Devour tree, so instead they made the Skull a brand-new Obsidian Mind, while still maintaining the damage mitigation during your super.

ed:

Daric posted:

I have a quest to collect stuff from Cabal on Nessus but all I can find are Vex and Fallen

You can't do the step after that anyway, so don't freak out if it takes you a while :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

haveblue posted:

IIRC all you get is a brief message that says you should probably pledge to a faction now, and then the pledge buttons which were disabled before silently enable. If you wander off or get distracted at that point nothing reminds you to go back and pledge. It's a bad UI flow and there's no permanent reminder that you haven't done it yet.

I wonder how many pledges NM is picking up just because they're the last quest step and casuals aren't going to trek back to the hangar for the other two factions.

NM also has the coolest armor, and is apparently like a humanitarian organization now?

Add in that FWC's colors are muted in D2 compared to D1, and I found myself doubting my cultist status. :ohdear:

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

kzin602 posted:

Gideon Emery plays Devrim Kay, he's also Urianger in Final Fantasy XIV and was a villain in Teen Wolf.

WTF
why did you not mention his best role, aka the only good reason to play FF12, Balthier? That was basically his big break in video game VA work, and his most recognizable role.

No Jolder's Hammer. 5/10
(RIP machine guns AND rocket launchers that aren't dogshit)