Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I kind of wish the rumor about more Halo style vehicle stuff was true, but on the other hand vehicle stuff in loot based games turns out pretty bad a lot of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Seems pretty smart to use funny video game money to buy a video game, espescially if you play an mmo and your time is worthless.

Smarter than the people who use gift cards to pay for video game and pretend it was free.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Maybe my view is biased because I never played the game before The Taken King but this this game is all right by me. Bungie knows how to make solid fps mechanics and I hope Destiny 2 launches with a shitload of content right out of the gate.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm not all that interested in endgame content, I'd be happy with map and enemy variety.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Why would a blue item drop that was 390 light? I thought they were capped at 385?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cool. I've had some other stuff drop at 391 light, where does that come from and how high will it go?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

But if I want to reach 400 it mostly comes from faction rewards or raids, right?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm a little mixed on how the Cabal kind of fade into the background the further I get, but I'd probably complain if there was no variety...

The enemies themselves are a lot more fun to fight with their updated movesets, blowing up a flamethrower Cabal to take out a nearby guy with a shield is great.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

This is a dumb question but how do I find strikes?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

As dumb as consumable shaders are I'm glad they can be applied to sparrows and guns now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Did Bungie optimise how long the game takes to boot up and log in? I just jumped into the game after like a year and it felt like there were less loading screens to wait through.