Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

the good fax machine posted:

I'll just play my PS4 copy in the meantime :shrug:

This is what I will most certainly be doing! But Xbox version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

limaCAT posted:

Saying "Destiny PC Thread" in front of a mirror three times make your virginity last one year longer.

This is true I told my fiancée I might want to preorder D2 on PC instead of Xbox and she slowly began to fade away into nothingness.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Would absolutely throw down real money to get a rollin coal Sparrow.

Plus if enough players buy it one of the D2 xpacs could be global warming

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

DrNutt posted:

Hey, any of you Xboners get disconnected a lot? I suffer a lot of 'you have been disconnected' errors with no animal code, even though I'm hardwired into the router with my bone. Checked detailed network statistics and it says zero packet loss. I get this a lot, whereas on my PS4 which is connected via 5ghz wifi I never get disconnect errors. Just wondering if it's a common bone specific problem.

I've played Destiny on Xbone on and off for years, no issues like that. I'm hard wired through a power link adapter.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Not to be a downer, but is anyone a little disappointed by what they've shown so far? I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe a greater departure from Destiny 1 in some way I can't define.

It just looks like...more Destiny and I haven't seen anything that won't make the endgame any less stale.

I'm probably just being over critical or something but eh

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

ReverendDre posted:

That first mission was awesome, all in on d2

Yeah and Gaul is the first Destiny villain where I was like, "Can't wait to kill the gently caress outta this guy."

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

limaCAT posted:

Walt Disney Animation Status: Frozen still better than Moana.

Uhhhhhhhhh NOPE

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I decided to cancel my preorder and finally pick up a PS4 Pro instead (since that's where my Destiny 2/CoDWWII preorders are).

Th Gamestop workers were so despondent about me canceling. It was a real bummer

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

MrBond posted:

Is there a meaningful difference to preordering from the psn store vs. anywhere else digitally?

You may not get to preload. Preordering a digital code from somewhere they may not send you the code til release.

Contact the retailer to be sure

trash person fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 26, 2017

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Jesus Christ we're only a week away. I gave in and requested the sixth off of work

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

The Darkness is a subtle metaphor for minorities moving into your neighborhood. The Traveler harnesses the power of White Flight to look for a nicer community.

Each enemy faction is supposed to represent a different ethnicity. I should NOT have to spell out which is which.

Is this not common knowledge? I mean it’s clear the golden age refers to the segregation of the 50s.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I bought this game a second time cause I make poor choices??

So now I own it on Xbox and PS4. Sent a request for bone krew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I’m confused at how people are getting confused/mad about the light system. You don’t even have to do alts. Hell I’m at 285 no meaningful alt leveling haven’t even ran the raid yet.

Literally just play the game and do the milestones and you’ll get better poo poo