Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MONACO: (:lol: Vettel has an average finish of 1.6 this season :wtc:):
Pole: Hamilton
Fastest Lap: Vettel
Podium: Vettel, Hamilton, Bottas
Prediction: (I don't watch F1, so here goes) Whoever leads going into Turn 1 on the first lap wins the GP. At least three Beautiful People will be interviewed during the grid walk (if that's still a thing). One Beautiful People skips the race so they can guest sing the National Anthem at a Nashville Predators game (valid only if they don't get eliminated this round).

INDY:
Pole: Carpenter
Fastest Lap: Montoya
Podium: Newgarden, Power, Montoya
Predictions: Sage Karam wrecks. Sage Karam takes at least two cars with him when he wrecks and blames one of those drivers for the wreck (even if he's right). Sage Karam posts a stupid picture to Twitter, only to take it down. Michael Shank Racing finishes in the Top 15. This race will be decided by FUEL MILEAGE. The fastest driver in the first round of qualifying does not win the pole in the final round.

CHARLOTTE:
Pole: Kyle Larson
Fastest Lap: Blaney
S1/Larson S2/Kyle Busch S3/Truex S4/Truex
Podium: Truex, Johnson, Larson
Prediction: One driver leads at least half the race. NASCAR will throw one questionable debris caution in spite of the Stage system being designed to eliminate phantom debris cautions. This race will be decided by FUEL MILEAGE. Greg Biffle will run the 43 and celebrate his return to not winning big races by running out of gas coming to the checkered, allowing the predicted Top 3 to finish as such.

Some of these predictions are stupid, I get it.

track day bro! posted:

Gas and ban op for somehow ignoring the Nurburgring 24hrs is on the same weekend

OP is a mod. :smug:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 15:32 on May 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The 600 has four segments. :eng101:

• Locked thread