Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

neoliberalism memes are blowing up right now but i think libertarianism memes are the next big thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*farts sonorously* liberals are the real nazis

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Squizzle posted:

i cant even find neoliberia on a map

neoliberian warlord charles taylorism

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i insist that there be no capitalism when we celebrate haloween, instead i teach my children to seize the means of production and make their costumes out of discarded beer cans and twigs

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

my wife insisted that using the beer cans was still a form of capitalism so i had to purge (divorce) her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

rudatron posted:

2 years ago everyone is laughing at the pepe boys, and now we have what's essentially 'the center' trying desperately to copy them, and failing

everything reduces to the lowest common denominator, over time

*switches tabs to twitter to post more leftypol memes and call people 'classcucks'*

• Locked thread