Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I watched the English dub and it was real good like all netflix dubs

Anyway I never read blame or uh, any manga ever, but I liked this. Unfortunately it seemed really obvious that it's just a vignette from a larger series and made me feel like it should have been just an episode or two in a tv show like mushi shi or duradura or something. Anyway my anime friends constantly tell me I'm a dumbass with bad opinions so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh. It was kind of cool how the humans all move really jerky and its just Android Aeon Flux, the safeguards, and Cibo who don't move super jerky. But it also made me think my phone was lagging so uh.

• Locked thread