Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiger Shark
Oct 2, 2013

a kitten posted:

Well i just started (i'm a half-hour in) and i fuckin love it so far. Enough that i'm all excited and had to pause to look at the manga on amazon. So, the question is: is digital good enough, or do i spring (and find shelfspace) for the physical volumes?

Basically is it good enough to sit on the same shelf as Nausicaa, Akira, and GitS? Even at 10 volumes. (edit: those just happen to be the large format manga titles i have. There's lots of more normally sized stuff too)

edit again: o hi Kana Hanazawa

The new master editions are great. Totally worth it for me. Especially since every reread makes the story much less confusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread