Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Coming out with this new and quite obscure brew, its a chinese style Jiang-shi

Its very hops forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

I'm doing a pop-up sepulchre in Ravengarth on the coming eve of Tandle when the moors shall whisper with the visits of ghosts. Would really appreciate it if any clerics, wizards, gladiators could show up to kind of quell my zombies and maybe give the place some buzz. Loot for guests provided, will be at the centre of my horrid maze (ask the doorman).

Android Blues

A ghost? No. This is an ectoplasm jus, finely savoured with raspberry air. Mimic? Nope. That's a hand-carved bed chest with Potomac stylings and several rows of long, serrated, authentic teeth. Good for storing blankets, eiderdowns, sprigs of heather maybe. Just whatever you feel would be cool in there. Priceless jewels? Christ, what is this, 2005? *all the other necromancers laugh and the novitiate feels really embarrassed*

Android Blues

*summons a banshee, it starts singing Annie Lennox* i love the album that's just three different takes on the same sooong, i cackle, zapping the adventurer with my ivory-bespiralled energy rod

Android Blues

*a man dressed in a white sheet and white face paint emerges from a hidden recess in the stone and starts doing little spiralling dances with a neutral look on his face* i'm really into post-modern hauntings now, i holler from behind him, zapping the adventurer with my energy rod

Android Blues

my energy rod slides out of its horse leather sheathe and i whisper something in French before zapping the adventurer with it. "the real haunting," i whisper, "was the cool rear end melancholy of me saying a foreign word before i iced you". the bard i keep in a cage starts doing a Madonna cover on his lute

Android Blues

i go to the graveyard to raise zombies. i only raise the ones that have no flowers on their graves because i want to be responsible about re-homing.

Android Blues

i kiss and caress my energy rod. "i'm over zapping," i say, with a languid look at the adventurer who is stabbing me. "i think this is a more challenging thing to do with it. i'm sort of questioning the phallosymbolism of the zapping rod i use to slay my foes before turning them into my thralls? you know? anyway, make sure to give the gold you take from my foetid crypt to local causes."

Android Blues

i inspect my robe from high school with RAISE DEAD written across the back in rhinestones. i switch them around using Mordo's Vertex of Affixation until they read RAISE THE SUBJECT OF RACISM WHEN BREWING THE STINKING POTION THAT WILL INCULCATE YOUR THRALLS WITH THE DESIRE FOR FLESH. i nod. i'm a responsible necromancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

necromancers are yonic, i say to my kids, teaching at the Y. my pointer for the whiteboard is a severed fingerbone, long, like from someone with Marfan's syndrome maybe. i got it at the flea market i think. anyway i tell them about how necromancers live in caves and reap sweetbreads from the soil and it's all pretty anti-phallic. i'm really making a difference in these classes. when i was a teen it was all sun-pocked demiliches boasting about the size of their one remaining thighbone.

• Locked thread