Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Filthy Casual posted:

I was big on Wolves of the Calla. The new Ka-tet gets to do their whole "strangers roll into town and clean up the baddies" Wild West bit, only there's Doombots, snitches and lightsabers.

Yes, and I know I've posted this before, Oy stands up and does a bow and I nearly vomited all over myself from the saccharine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
Hmm he didn't say anything about forgetting the face of your father. Funny how those things stick in your mind.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Mister Kingdom posted:

When came through Mort's mind in NYC, he bought a few boxes of ammo, but it seems like he and the others used way more than he bought after the fact.

He's was fuckin amazed at how many bullets he could buy.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Basebf555 posted:

Yea bullets were really in short supply in Mid-World, I think as far as Roland knew the ones he was carrying could have been the last in existence. In one of the early books there's a whole thing about him drying out his cartridges after they got wet because they were so precious.

Although in truth his were still important because they could block the sound of the Thinny.

• Locked thread