Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark

I am currently drinking from the Mill Street Summer Sampler and here are my tipsy, layman reviews:

Tastes like a Budweiser/ Coors, only done better. Think a chef making a Big Mac

I've had better ESB's, particularly the Propeller ESB, which blows this one out of the water

Tastes a lot like Mill Street's Grapefruit IPA/ Big League IPA, only at a more sessionable 5.9%

This is one of Mill Street's best, most popular relases , and with good reason. At 6/6% this thing has all the tropical flavours other beers tell you they have and it's just great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BCBUDDHA
I'm not a hipster, so i drink a man's beer.

Twenty Four

The first canadian beer that comes to mind is Labatt Blue which isn't anything amazing but it's not bad. :shrug:

Professor Shark

Twenty Four posted:

The first canadian beer that comes to mind is Labatt Blue which isn't anything amazing but it's not bad. :shrug:

That's the first beer I ever had, thanks 90's Dad!

Twenty Four

Oh yeah, Moosehead is pretty good now that I think of it!

Manifisto

I tried a canadian beer, my reaction:

eh

thank you and goodnight

ty nesamdoom!

a cute sea otter

I shall personally eat your entrails on my tummy!

Twenty Four posted:

Huh. Molson was the first to come to mind, must be getting old in Canadian years.

deep dish peat moss

I give it an Eh +

Professor Shark

This stuff is gross, as are most Blueberry Wheat Beers, but this one is worse than most

This one was better, but St Ambroise is a great beer company

i am he

i like unibroue but i dont know anything about canadian beer. i drink labatt blue when i go bowling.

savex
I prefer Boreale IPA to St-Ambroise, but it is indeed a really good beer.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs

i am he posted:

i like unibroue but i dont know anything about canadian beer. i drink labatt blue when i go bowling.

I tried lfin dumonde I found it overpriced and overrated sorry

Professor Shark

I drank a Molson tonight for the first time in years

In reminded me of the 90's/ early 00's

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
they make beer in canada?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Professor Shark

Yeah for a while a beer company decided it was part of our cultural identity or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Brador

• Locked thread