Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010

JuniperCake posted:

Ironically, it absolutely was the best option until they nerfed it.

I hear it still is totally broken good, because of this thing where it pumps up your research heavily based on exploring.

I say Expansion though. Get that early while it's still worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
I say you name the colony Hadleys Hope. My naming scheme for humans is always to name them after horribly doomed worlds from sci-fi.

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
Colonization Fever. I always felt like my real bottleneck for building more mines was expanding my influence to cover them, not the cash to actually build them. Unity though, you can never generate that fast enough.

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
Oh man, giant spider world? Never seen that before. That's hilarious. Is that from the game, or a mod?

Gothsheep
Apr 22, 2010
If there's one thing I've learned from repeated failures in this game, it's that you need to expand early and fast. Colonize Anreya II.

• Locked thread