Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

raifield posted:

I wish there was some marketplace function that let you trade energy for minerals. I have something like 4000 energy stored and practically no use for it at all.

There is, if you have the Leviathans mini-expansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Pretty much, yeah. Especially with the Utopia expansion, which can reward you pretty heavily for having a lot of surveying going on.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Danny Glands posted:

It's from Guilli's Planet Modifiers, I believe.

It is, and GPM is easily my most-recommended mod for anyone to use (unless you insist on going for achievements because it will disable them). It's relatively lightweight in that it doesn't add any new mechanics, but it makes the exploration and expansion stage of the game way more interesting by giving you real goals to aim for, like that Precursor Capital Complex world.

• Locked thread