Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

sparkmaster posted:

Nanomechanics
Planetary Unification
Field Modulation

Concentrate on building Orbital Mines.

Also I'm pretty new to the game, will you be going into the explaining some of the strategies you do during the LP? An informative SS LP would be a great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Voting Prosperity for our policy and Nova Alabama as our first colony, we're going to need a lot of farming and breeding so forget science for a while.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Stormgear posted:

Name the new world... Marathon.

And then rename it to Snickers when we reach mid game.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Aethernet posted:

The 10% increment is not as important as cheaper spacemines. Open Prosperity.

This, mo minerals is never a bad thing.

Weavered fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jun 7, 2017

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Kanthulhu posted:

Turexmian way of life is clearly incompatible with our own. Better be ready for an eventual war against the aquatic capitlistic robot loving birds. Arms race cold war on the way.

:agreed: I propose we declare the foul Turrxmian government our rival with the long term goal of a liberation war! :black101:

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

GunnerJ posted:

Really makes me wish the game had some kind of "penal colony" system. Might not be that hard to mod though.

Penal colony on the world of giant killer spiders! Would love to see what Ross Kemp makes out of that.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Danny Glands posted:

colonizing Anreya II (size 24, 100% habitability)?

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

More ships to defend against the Turexmian threat.
:black101::black101:

Danny Glands posted:

With only one ship lost, Admiral Judith Lewinson makes quick work of the pirates. One of Earth's more sensationalist newspapers carries the headline "Navy Flushes Potti."

:golfclap:

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Mastery of Nature

I haven't got the DLC so want to see if it's as broken as it sounds.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Who the gently caress do those cats think they are talking to us like that?!? We're people!

Research Advanced Spaceports, we need to increase our fleet size to burn out the self-righteous, crusading fur balls. Then we can use their holy worlds as our Space-Australia and send our dregs to live there.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

I've already voted for the research, but for the planet name...

Mister Adequate posted:

We should call it No Spiders Here Of Any Sort Whatsoever.

We need to give some pleasant advertising. Really who would want to live in this place? Anyone who sees spiders there deserves to be shamed as the liars that they are. All glory to the UN!

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Pan, sperm and cuisine are words that have no place in any treaty that is to be signed by our empire.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Well prosperity is the obvious choice and one that people always take alongside expansion because they are The Best Choice.

So voting Supremacy! :hist101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Haifisch posted:

STCs and Robots. :awesomelon:

• Locked thread