Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Exactly, thought you Mancs punched well above your weight this season, not bad at all, you're really establishing yourself as an upper mid table side.

Mid-table doesn't exist any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I would have taken 4th if offered at the start of the season so I'm happy enough. Probably means we can attract some decent quality and keep the likes of Coutinho.

Think that's probably Lucas's last game for the club sadly. Would like him to stay on really. Also don't think we'll see Moreno or Sturridge next season either. The latter never plays and is clearly a liability but still probably worth a few bob and the latter is worth a lot more and can't stay fit for more than a few games.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Ewar Woowar posted:

Lets all have a laugh at the stupid predictions some of us made at the start of the season
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3786378

I managed to get 2 out of the 3 teams relegated correct but that's pretty much it really. I did say Liverpool would get third and that still could happen, however unlikely.

Bogan Krkic correctly guessed Dele Alli would be young player of the year and that City would finish third. He also said worst player would be Januzaj which isn't a bad pick. triple sulk said Kane would be top scorer which is looking likely and that Sunderland would be relegated. grimble was pretty much completely wrong about everything but his pick of Real winning the Champions League looks a good bet. Also got 2/3 relegated teams. Sad King Billy correctly picked Chelsea winning the league which really was an impressive call given their previous season. Also picked Conte as manager of the season. EvilHawk picked Kane as top scorer and have the Swansea manager first to be sacked. I don't remember who was sacked first but that sounds about right. Dunban got very little right and foolishly thought Pulis would be sacked first. Blue Star Error may have guessed the CHampions League winner correctly (Juventus) but got very little else correct. Rob Holding was far better than expected though so an extra point to him. Belgend didn't get much right apart from a potential Champions League winner pick. Arquebus had Tottenham first so wasn't too far off and Poch manager of the year. Also had Kane as top goalscorer. R. Guyovich could have the Champions League winner right with Juve but his prediction of Hull winning the league didn't quite pay off for him. Hoops had Liverpool coming sixth and everything else wrong.

negrito steve also lolled at the idea of west ham being bad https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3786378&perpage=40#post463144466

chuggo is BACK fucked around with this message at 12:04 on May 22, 2017

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im still lolling

• Locked thread