Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I never once dissed you Sturridge and I never considered you a dumb sick note, I love you very much

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

EvilHawk posted:

Is this a racism

Lol no I only just caught up, streaming is garbage today

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

in 45 mins I wanna see the Kloppiest memes you got fellas

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Omg someone pm me a stream I've tried like 10 at this point what is wrong today

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Cheers this ain't had a single stutter so far

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Just need Ajax to beat pooshited now and I'll die a happy man

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I've taken the piss out of Arsenal a lot but not gonna lie, it feels drat good to win the 4th place trophy. Maybe you dumb gunners shouldn't have taken it for granted.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

73 points would have got Arsenal second place last season

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

When do we get to poo poo all over a transfer thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brony Car posted:

I have been informed that Liverpool won the Fair Play Trophy this season. That is a trophy and Liverpool have therefore won silverware.

You won the League Cup and if you win the EL, that's a 2 trophy season. I would classify that as good.

Exactly, thought you Mancs punched well above your weight this season, not bad at all, you're really establishing yourself as an upper mid table side.

• Locked thread