Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

vyelkin posted:

smh at all the people who predicted One Season Wonder Harry Kane would score goals

i know you're being sarcastic but still lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Shoren posted:

Welp, he's banned for the FA Cup final lol

loving super lol

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Jippa posted:

Kane two goals already.

one season wonder

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

spurs scored a third and are fully sick even though the game means nothing

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Hardflip posted:

lmfao the guard of honour for terry was his idea

such a terry thing

what a tremendous oval office throwing a party for himself

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lol penalty

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Sphyre posted:

harry kane: a good football man

kind of amazing that kane secured the golden boot in the last week of the season with 2 hat tricks

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

EvilHawk posted:

There have been six premier league hat tricks in 2017

Kane has scored four of them

Guy is unreal.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

spurs just made it 7-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

excuse me lady posted:

Absolute loving dross season

lol

• Locked thread