Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I said Spurs would finish above Arsenal and correctly predicted Sunderland being a joke. I also said "dunno" for the winner of the Europa League, which is still true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Arsenal and Liverpool will both win, so will City, and everything will proceed in a fairly anticlimactic manner.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Although United will lose today and so even after after assembling the most expensive squad in history and becoming exactly what their fans spent years claiming to be so much better than, will finish twenty-seven points off the top of the table.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Enjoy the last day boys, it's been a not-bad season and Arsenal can gently caress off

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

100% wrong about this being boring

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

gently caress off john terry, oval office

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

Sphyre posted: