Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
Suddenly, Caro bursts through the door firing a rusty AK blindly into the skyline outside. "I suppressed the snipers, get him behind cover!" he shouts to the lunch time crowd.

He rolls behind the counter of the Taco Bell frantically tweeting: "Langley, I'm burning cover. I've got to use the advanced YouTube techniques to save ElMal. Need immediate extract."

He unpacks the filthy Swiss Army knife from his 511 tac pants along with some gauze and ace bandages. Working swiftly he starts to dig the bullets from the weabo's body. "Someone hold my camera, I need this for my channel!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
The lunchtime crowd of the Taco Bell is in chaos, the sounds of their screaming, peppered with chunks of unfinished cordita supremes, drowning out the din of the peace officers clubbing and tasing those who came to defend the now dying otaku with his hanzo steel blade. The panicked civilians begin a stampede towards the door, rushing past the fray and crushing the wounded who lay strewn about in their frantic rush to escape. However they begin to slow to a stop as a new scream begins to gradually crescendo until nothing else can be heard.

The roar of the Rolls-Royce patended shaft driven lift fan powered by a Pratt and Whittney F-135 jet engine fills the ruined restaurant and causes the LEO's to cease their merciless beatings. Through the windows of the storefront an F-35B can be seen entering a low hover just over the parking lot. Suddenly a voice booms out over an impossibly loud speaker, "AS AN O-5 EQUIVALENT I AM ORDERING YOU ALL TO CEASE, DESIST, AND DESPERSE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO USE LETHAL FORCE!!!" Not knowing what to do when faced with the choice between a GS-14 with an aircraft of questionable stability and a horde of police crushing every skull they can find so they can be sure to make it home that night, the people of the Taco Bell freeze in panic. A mistake many of them will not have time to regret.

Suddenly the load bearing drywall in front of them bursts into smoke as Grover pulls the trigger on his 1MW solid state laser, issuing a concrete example of the future of warfare to those still alive to witness it. Immediately the closest lunch-goers to the front vaporize and evaporate into a pungent mix of steam and smoke reminding some of the GiP vets diving for cover of IDR's service history.

Meanwhile, in the cockpit, Grover's headset crackles to life. "What the hell are you doing?!? This isn't in accordance with Air Force Instruction 31-207!" Slippery screams over the radio circuit. "I order you to break engage and RTB, your plan is entering phase and we have an inspection coming!"

Grover's response is terse. "It's fine, I got certified as a targeteer and signed off on this strike myself based on my years of military experience! I'm tired of these kids not respecting my knowledge and authority!"

ManMythLegend fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 23, 2017

• Locked thread