Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.

Ginette Reno posted:

I'm kinda only half paying attention because hockey playoffs are still going but why are the Giants so bad this year? I know Bum got hurt, but I thought we were supposed to be decent. A quick eye ball of it and the hitting looks lovely even by the Giants' usual low standards

Willaimson's AB was a pretty good metaphor for Giant's hitting this year. Also the rotation has looked terrible until recently and the bullpen is still supremely sketchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

This ump is squeezing Cain to hell and back.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

So have the Giants set the record for most consecutive solo homers yet?

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Vindication?

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

The Pussy Boss posted:

Remember when people were calling this a lost season

Let's wait until they're .500 before we talk like this.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

At least we don't it's not 1-0 all over again.

Also Cueto, stop throwing your slider to lefties, it's not working and it's not clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Cueto pitching like he wants to stay in SF.

• Locked thread