Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
I think Devon Travis is a better hitter than Ryan Goins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Estrada not loving around today.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Surely Joe Smith can get one measly out.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Haha oh god did the Jays kill Machado and Freeman in the span of two weeks. This team is a cancer on baseball.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Hmm maybe they should call them the "Boom Jays" due to their propensity to hit the "long ball". #justmy2cents

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Happy Josh Donaldson day everyone. Let us all cherish these brief moments before he grabs his calf running out a ground out.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Travis... I like him

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

When I check back in the game and I see my beautiful boy Travis is still killing it.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Christ, finally. Darvish had been getting insanely lucky all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Texas' ability to hilariously gently caress up against the jays is both unparalleled and greatly appreciated.

• Locked thread