Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I guess Ian Kennedy's first start back from the DL didn't go so good? It was him who started the second half of the double header wasn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Salvador Perez just had a 12 pitch at bat when two pitches were thrown in the strike zone. The most Salvy at bat.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
This might all be coming back but the Soler just scored from second for the Royals on an infield single.

Yankees might have got Escobar at first though.

e: they did.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's probably a pain in the rear end to come up with trivia questions every night but "what Royal had the best batting average against the Yankees with at least 15 ABs" is one of the most "who the gently caress cares" questions I can think of. I mean you can hit 15 ABs in one series.

As you can see by the answer to that question being Scott Podsednik, Podsednik played one half season for the Royals before getting traded at the deadline.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Royals somehow have 3 home runs in the last 2 innings :stare:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

The Royals somehow have 3 home runs in the last 2 innings :stare:

Make it 4. The Yankees bullpen is not having a particularly good night.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The broadcast isn't showing me a replay where I can actually determine this but my feeling is the Yankees just got screwed on the final out. Or technically the penultimate out, but whatever, same play.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Squirrel on the field in Cleveland, the most interesting thing to happen during a Royals game this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Squirrel on the field in Cleveland, the most interesting thing to happen during a Royals game this year.

I never got an update on the squirrel and I'm annoyed by the way.

• Locked thread