Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
On the one hand, yeah the new Mariners pitchers are atrocious. On the other, we just got owned in back to back games by Mike Pelfrey and Derek Holland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Anthony Rendon can gently caress off forever, god drat the Mariners are awful.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

shirts and skins posted:

Just dropping in to say that I loving hate NL rules. This offense is bad enough right now without having an automatic strike out every nine at bats.

But Mike Zunino would still be playing in the AL????

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Holy poo poo, the Mariners have scored more than 1 run? Is that allowed?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
What the gently caress are these numbers for Adam Lind

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Mariners can only score runs when the other team wants them to. This loving sucks.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Mariners do it again. And by "it" I mean score a run on an opponent's misplay. Hurray.

That'll show up as a hit, but the Mariners have gone some 27 or so innings without scoring a run on purpose, I'd say.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Herredia actually drives home a run legitimately with a sick homerun :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Mariners are back, alongside ace Christian Bregman :)

• Locked thread