Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Clayren posted:

We can't jump off this wagon until the 13 original tribes are restored. And that means conflict with the HCE.

So our end goal is to control the original 13 states? Does this include territory that once belonged to those states(such as Vermont, Maine, and West Virginia)?

So we'll probably need to kick Ohio out of West Virginia (and western New York/Pennsylvania) at some point. Between them and the Columbians, that's most of the territory we'll need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
I'm guessing the next order on the agenda is kicking the British out of New Jersey, Connecticut, and NYC. Then maybe we can vassalize or conquer that last dinky independent province in Pennsylvania, just to keep the borders clean.

I wonder if we have enough land in New Brunswick to form a new kingdom up in the far north. It's not part of the original 13 we were going after, but I guess our vassal figured that we shouldn't let the Brits get all of Canada back.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Well, that proved to be a good call. We've crippled the Confederates for good, and taken control of Georgia. And invoked General Sherman along the way by torching Atlanta. :black101:

And now our goal of reuniting the thirteen colonies appears to be nearly in our grasp. All that's left is to kick the Brits off our land, clean up the last remaining Confederate provinces in Virginia and the Carolinas, and grab Buffalo and Pittsburgh from Ohio. Looks like the British were busy gaining a foothold in Canada and didn't take advantage of the war to grab more of our land... so far.

Though the fact that the heir to America has embraced an alternative form of Americanism is... troubling. We were able to take Georgia because of a religious civil war. If the same happens to us, the British are sure to take advantage of it.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

AJ_Impy posted:

Patres Fundantes vult!

What's left of the fabled thirteen that still remains outside Imperial America?

From what I can see, we've still got:

- Rhode Island and Cape Cod (under Redcoat control)
- Remnants of the Confederacy in Virginia and the Carolinas
- The western tips of New York and Pennsylvania

So, we're pretty close to our goal. Maybe the next step should be taking control of Erie and Pittsburgh? Ohio seems to be crumbling at the moment, so it might be a good time to get into that area before the Redcoats sweep in from Canada.

Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Clayren posted:

In 2876 President Elihu the Ancient finally passed away. The Gothamite had been elected in 2791 after the death of President Hel III and had lived on well past the point anyone could have expected. For the last 20 years of his reign he was restricted to his bed, but still he fulfilled the duties of the President from his palace in Washington. It was only in 2876, after 85 years as President and 123 years of life, that Elihu at last passed away. Ephraim was quick to declare his candidacy for the position.

I was wondering why we hadn't had a presidential election in a while. For a moment I thought it had become defunct after the American Empire formed.

Turns out the president lasted for drat near a century. I didn't know it was even possible for a guy to last that long in Crusader Kings.

• Locked thread