Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
When does Challenge Pissing come in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

theblastizard posted:

One is probably Duke of Iowa and the other is probably the King of Iowa.

Hawkeyes/Cyclones.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Really if we're going low-hanging fruit I expected the Alabama region to either be named "Bear" or "Saban", if not just "Roll Tide Pawwwwwlllllllllll".

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Akratic Method posted:

I hope this mod includes some crazy thing like a Mongol-style horde riding out of the Great Plains.

That's a mean thing to call Big 12 offenses.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
PAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL THEM YANKS AIN'T WOUDA WON IF WE HAD THE BEAR IN CHARGE PAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Clayren posted:

I'm almost certain "Red Death" is a reference to the Edgar Allen Poe story "The Masque of the Red Death".

I figured it was just along the lines of the Black Death plague that got Europe, just with a different color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Texas done got Florida too??? Pawwwlll where we gonna 'cruit from now Pawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllll????

• Locked thread