Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friend Commuter
Nov 3, 2009
SO CLEVER I WANT TO FUCK MY OWN BRAIN.
Smellrose

Clayren posted:

So I know that I'm kind of breaking the game over my knee at the moment, which may not make for the best reading long term. Nicholas II is something of an Alexander figure, someone who shows up once in a blue moon and makes some major changes. Once he's gone things will calm down a bit and we'll get a moment to look at how the world has changed in the last 130 years, Nicholas has not been the only one turning large sections of the map into a solid color.

No worries. It's a Paradox game, turning large sections of the map into a solid colour is the point. Besides, the bigger your kingdom is, the bigger the civil wars will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread