Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012

Ralepozozaxe posted:

The Ohio strain is increasing exponentially. At the rate it's spreading, this will be the world in 2 weeks.

Good thing this isn't a megacampaign, or that's exactly where we'd end up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Its been a while since I played, but I'm surprised how many empires and large kingdoms showed up so quickly. I hope Ohio manages to coalesce into a more coherent Great Lakes Empire or something.

Also, are we continuing with the Americanists, or are we playing someone new, Clayren?

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
How has the Most Holy and Learned Emperor of California not taken the coast yet?

Also, I wonder how likely the Redcoats are to actually beat us back again. In most of my games, the Redcoats will win their initial invasion then collapse in on themselves in a matter of decades.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
See, this is what happens when you aren't vigilant against the eternal threat that is the Red Menace.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Is that what they call it, these days? "Bagging the White Stag"?

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Very cool post to end on, Clayren. Love the MS Paint map of the post-apocalyptic US.

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Imperials, its time to restore the Empire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinner Sandwich
Oct 13, 2012
Forebears

• Locked thread