Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Look at all those Ohio.

North, South, East, West, and Little Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

theblastizard posted:

We also accidentally turned it even more into a solid color by having the same color as the Holy Columbian Confederacy

What better way to sneak up our your prey?:getin:

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jun 24, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

The Founders be praised!:911:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

At last, merciful death finally took what was left of him.

You would think that after the first few execution that doctors would stop trying to hack off bits of him.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

AJ_Impy posted:

Neo-columbian invasions from the Old World?

PFFFT! The very idea! The notion that someone could attack us by sea like the redcoats of old is laughable! No, we must keep our eyes glued to the south and west where our true enemies lie.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

By Washington'a teeth, the red clad devils have returned! Surely the end times are upon us!

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Do not let this happen to you, embrace the plague god's love today and live free from the pains of the flesh.

We do not require your vile false gods heathen. We have the blessing of the Founding Fathers to protect us.:colbert::911:

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Dear God, not counting the rebellion, there Two separate Ohio nations now! This has gotten well out of hand.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I think the sad squished Confederate emperor is my favorite part.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

drat, I was actually planning to start and Elder Kings LP. Oh well, glad to see one anyway.

Let's go Colovion

Ikasuhito fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jun 29, 2017

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

RubricMarine posted:

Has Elder Kings been updated for the latest version, though? Or are you going back to an older version?

Clayren posted:

So, Tamriel (or "Dawn's Beauty" if you're a mincing elf). There's a lot of races living on the continent, and we need to choose one to play as (or at least start as). But while Elder Kings lets you play as just about anything (including undead lich lords and hideous half-bird hagraven witches) I am going to narrow our choices down a bit. First up, no elves. They live 2-3 times longer than a normal human so playing as one of them would make the game a little boring. Same for undead or living gods (there's one or two of them around). Maybe later we'll have a look at the more outrageous options in the game (or download it yourself HERE and try it out. You'll need to roll your game back to update 2.6.3 in steam to play it, which means no Monks and Mystics stuff is in it. Probably the next time it gets updated you'll see that stuff.) Also, I'm going to throw out the beast races and the groups living outside of Tamriel (so no tiger people or monkey people, sorry). With all that said, here are the choices.

Sadly no, not yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Jade Rider posted:

I'm pretty sure that'd be Peryite. Could be worth a shot.

No no no, If we need someone to help us combat death and disease we should look to Clavicus vile. He has loads of ways of getting people's minds off their current troubles.:v:

• Locked thread