Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

yes i love these! has anybody done an LP of california yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i guess it must be pretty easy to get around in the great lakes, huh? if you've got a navy you can project and maintain power all over the place, it seems like. maybe that's logical enough

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Clayren posted:

The Kingdom of New England was a young realm in 2773. The kingdom had existed previously, but had fallen to an invasion by the Kingdom of the Maritimes. Waylan the Conqueror had united the Yankee Occultists, Rust Cultists, Americanists and even a portion of the converted Yankee High Churchers into a force which wrestled control of the region out of the hands of the Beaton dynasty.

is this a kate beaton reference? that's cute

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i think i see a person named Peach Bowser in the bottom left of that family tree. is there a Bowser family whose female characters sometimes get named Peach?

• Locked thread