Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

He probably smells bad too, and is dumb. Truly beneath us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I didn't say I hated Wes you ding dongs

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

too late you stinky fuckboy

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I may smell but I'm really ugly too so who's going to know

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

I may smell but I'm really ugly too so who's going to know
You're gonna be stinky and ugly and wet too, because I'm gonna piss on you :mad:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Whatever, I finished the first episode and took it off my TMNGo list, I'm glad you guys enjoy it

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Professor Shark posted:

Whatever, I finished the first episode and took it off my TMNGo list, I'm glad you guys enjoy it

keep us updated

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
HelloooOOOooo!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr. Jackpots.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Call for help.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Professor Shark posted:

Watching the first episode now, this is like Wes Anderson levels of fart sniffing

The first episode was awesome and is the best episode of the show so far. Episode 4, on the other hand, is some of the worst TV I've ever seen.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

basic hitler posted:

You dont like lynch or wes anderson you suck probably hate John Carpenter and Stanley Kubrick too

some of the visuals remind me of kubrick this season. like the room with the box in new york. enjoying the aesthetics notwithstanding the lovely cgi.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Dennis System posted:

The first episode was awesome and is the best episode of the show so far. Episode 4, on the other hand, is some of the worst TV I've ever seen.

See, this is why I love Twin Peaks. I've liked every episode so far, but thought episode 4 was the one that felt the most like the old series. There's already something for every kind of Lynch fan and we still have 14 more episodes to go!!!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If they had decided to recast BOB (separate from evil coop), Brett Gelman would have been a pretty good choice.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

General Dog posted:

If they had decided to recast BOB (separate from evil coop), Brett Gelman would have been a pretty good choice.

Andrew WK

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

General Dog posted:

Have Sam Hyde play BoB

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Could never get into any earlier Lynch stuff, but I have been trying to get really stoned and then watch the new season- going pretty well so far, would recommend. I think the "humor" of the show falls pretty flat, but the trademark visuals look great with a 2017 sheen, and it's more fun than most shows. Seems like the kind of entertainment for people with a director fetish, but I can't really bash that because it's talent put to good use.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

https://twitter.com/AndrewWK/status/560266514855895040/photo/1

ISeeCuckedPeople
Feb 7, 2017

by Smythe
I heard this show is just a alternate universe version of IASIP.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm halfway through the pilot, S1,E1. This sucks so far, when does it get good?

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Neurosis posted:

'james is still cool'

'james has always been cool'

lynch knows how to gently caress with his fans

lol yeh

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

alright buddy, you have to tell us what your problem with the show is to get an honest answer

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I dared not let myself hope that the new season was going to be good but yes! friends! it rules!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Once Audrey fixes her hair. So next episode.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The pilot is the best of the series it's all downhill from there.

So what I'm saying is, you should probably stop right now because it's clear you have donkey brains

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
These episodes are all over the place and I am enjoying it. Even the dumb stuff like Wally just makes it enjoyable.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
My dharma is the road, your dharma...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

It gets good when Jack Nance says his "She's DEAD. WRAPPED in PLAStic."

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Jade give two rides.

L
O
L

Also, Gordon Cole mimicking the average person in Des Moines reaction to TP: "What the hell?" hahaha

bonus lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfS_FJPK_A4

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

even if I don't really like season 3 in the long run, the ample amount of twin peaks maymays has made me quite satisfied with the revival

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I hope Cooper finds his shoes. :ohdear:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Coop really needs to bust out of his bs little trance already. Episode 5 was so slow i think i got autism from it

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I hope he never recovers and a lot of bad fans are pissed off. Great artists give you what you need, not what you want.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I hope he never recovers and a lot of bad fans are pissed off. Great artists give you what you need, not what you want.

lol :jerkbag:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Found the autist

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Wait sorry I meant to say drat good coffee pie wraaaped in plaaastic I love joss whedon callbacks and catchphrases and stasis forever!!!!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I hope Cooper finds his dharma...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

The last episode of this season is going to be David Lynch laughing directly into the camera for 51 minutes solid after opening with:"you loving rubes, you actually sat through 17 episodes of this utter loving garbage" before he announces his retirement 15 seconds from the end.

TVIV will still think it is the greatest thing ever.

• Locked thread